1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoC Heads on Lati Blue Bodies?

Oct 13, 2007

1. Im having such a hard time finding a girl and boy body to match with my Too and Bee-A. I was thinking about buying the new girl and boy bodies from DoD, but they're too pink,(my DoC's are older color)and the girl body's breats are an unusal shape(I hope that doesnt sound wierd, but to me it kinda matters). I saw a Unoa head on a Lati Blue girl body, and I must say the body looked quite stunning! If anyone has any pics of the combination, or automatically knows that the combo will or wont look right please tell me here ^_^

:aheartbea Thanks to anyone who can help!

-Haruko

2. Here is something about a DOC Bee-A head on an MNF body - but you'll have to ask the owner the version/age of each:
      http://denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1042566&postcount=2

This is a Unoa head, possibly with a Kaye keadback, on a Lati Blue body - the body had to be blushed to match Unoa 1.5 so the body resin must be fairly pale and not pink enough.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2426263&postcount=207

DOC on a Dollzone body, but it makes her 46cm tall and I don't know version/age of head or body (Dollzone also changed resin color at some point):
      http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48703

Carolyn

3. Thanks Carolyn, but Im asking for info for DoC heads on a Lati Blue body.
      Ive looked into MNF and the combo doesnt look right to me.
      Thanks for posting those helpful links though ^_^

4. Here is someone who did the opposite - Lati head on DOC body - you can ask them how the fit and resin match was, and how old their DOC body is (I don't know if older DOC is a different color normal skin).

Carolyn

5. Great! Can you provide their username perhaps :sweat

6. I'd like to see if the old DOD is a resin match as well. My Tender Yen is from July 2005, and I have him on a Dollmore boy body, but I want something stockier, and less string-bean like. XD;; Ro is supposed to be short and stocky, not tall and lanky.

7. Old dod resin is a fine match for the yellowy lati blue bodies ^^ I put my old bee-a on one, I can post a pic later~

8. Lati changed their resin when they remade the girl body-- here's what the new resin looks like compared to a Volks Pureskin and Angell-Studio Normal.

[​IMG]

It's pinker now. And the new Lati I got after this one is a smidge, smidge pinker than the other Lati, too.

9. Yes perhaps. Right now DoA search seems totally messed up (turning my multiword searches into OR searches, which won't work for this). I have to re-find the post (and that will take a while because it was hard to find before - I can't believe I forgot to put the link the first time).

I still cannot find the photo, but at one time Vaith had a Lati blue head on a DOC body. Here she says that worked well, but the other way around did not look right:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=951339&postcount=10

Carolyn