1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoD now has optional heads of all the dolls for sale

Sep 30, 2005

1. I was just checking out the Dream of doll site and noticed that you can now seperatly purchase all the DoD heads.

2. :D Mo's gonna be so happy - she's always wanted a Yen girl!

... must resist boy!Pitts!

3. Yes, this is awesome news!~ :D

4. Woohoo!!!
      I'll definately be getting a Pitts soon, I wonder how well the resin would match a dollmore body.

Yippee!

5. This is very very good news. >:)

6. Holy sh...-yay!! Now I don't have to open the eyes of a Tender Too! I can get my Too Girl :grin:

7. Wow that's nice :D even if that will be my ruin! :crushed

8. So if I bought a head (and ordered makeup) then ordered a girl body it would work out cheaper?

Unless I'm looking at this wrong x_x;

9. What are the advantages on buying the full set now?

10. This is great news T_T! I really want a TOO doll, but they only sell him with BEE-AS (not that i dont want her, but i dont have the money...)

and before, they only had tender-too's head for sale.

I'm so happy now =D!

11. Well, I guess this will make all of the people who wanted a doll but haven't bought one happy, and the rest of us who did already not as happy. I know it makes me not want to buy from them again. Since it just reduced the value of the couple DoD's that I own.

Just my opinion as a collector.

12. Um, if you buy a whole doll it comes with eyes, a carying case and (except for Too and Bee-A, who are such a great deal anyway) a wig. I really don't think your dolls have gone down in value. :oops:

13. by the way.. eyes on the too & bee-a couples are acylic unlike the others...
      She might have meant gone down in value as she might be planning to sell them?
      Since before this to obtain either Too or Bee-a you had to buy the couple...now there's a seperate price for each.

Though i dont think owning dolls should be a money issue...but i see where it comes from...if not would be a little unhappy myself.

and now its $275 instead of $295.

14. I think buying the full doll from them is still a better deal. I mean for $20 more you get the DoD bag (which I adore to pieces), eyes, and a wig. Where else are you going to get all three of those for a mere $20? Though I shouldn't have gone to their page...I've got Twing-key love like woah ever since they got those new pictures up. They're so much more flattering for her than the old ones were.

No...no more minis...bodies for the currently floating heads...then maybe Sakaki...or Cecile.

I should just block the DoD page for the time being. lol

15. Well, it is still cheaper to buy Too and Bee-A as a pair. Seperately it's $275 each while together it's $199 each, so I don't see how they could have gone down in value.

I figured HouseofIsis just paniced without thinking it through and there's really nothing to be worried about (at least by my math).

:oops: Just trying to be reassuring here!

16. didn't panic, just was reading the posts and going by what they said. And I hadn't the time yet to go to the site and do all the calculations. I've just been collecting stuff for way too long, and have seen some companies mess over their customers by selling things as limited when they weren't, that sort of thing

I do appreciate the responses. As much as I love my dolls, I can not forget that they were not inexpensive, and like everyone else, would hate to lose that money that I have spent on them.

What is interesting is that given DoD's difficulty in getting the dolls made quickly, why they would want to expand what they sell? Did they hire more people? Get a bigger facility? It is curious.

17. I'm happy about because I was waiting long time for a second Pitts head to customize by myself, and buy a whole doll again was an expensive way...

I don't think that they got less worth now. A lot of companies Luts, Leeke, PF sell their doll parts separately and people still buying whole dolls from them.

I hope that they hire more people now that comes new dolls and has put all the heads on sale because the waiting time for a doll is already a hell and surely they will get more orders now. :daisy