1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

DOD paypal system on the way soon...

Dec 14, 2005

1. As taken from DOD...

Dear all DOD customers.

We are preparing the acceptance of "PayPal" for your another payment method.
      We will make it soon, please pay attention.

Thank you !!!

DOD

Also for the following people, DOD is looking for you!

Looking for the remitter (money sender) !!!

Remitter Mr/Miss ROWAN BOON KHER ROWE,DENG XIAO BO,JACK O SAMS

please email us to hoo933@empal.com with order number, name of orderer and name of remitter.
      When orderer and remitter is different, it is difficult for us to confirm your payment.
      When the name of orderer and remitter is different , please email us and let us know so we can confirm your payment.

I hope nobody post this yet... if not please kindly delete this post. Thanks!

2. Eee! That's so great!! I can finally directly order from them!!

3. OMG FINALLY!!! -dance of joy- Now I cant make that as my excuse not to buy something @_@'I love DoD ~♥

4. YAY! DOD + Paypal = LOVE
      actually, DOD = Love....

5. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG typeing cannot express how happy I am... :fangirl

6. That's way too awesome.

7. that was great and i can used credit card to pay again..but need to wait...T_T

8. Yay, that will make things alot easier.

I hope they get caught up soon, I'm waiting on an order. >.<

9. This will make my next order so much more easier and less expensive, no more wire transfers for me~

10. Paypal is so much easier for me ;3

I'm glad they finally did this~ <3

11. Yes! :D That's awsome! ^_^. Means I can finally order that wig I wanted. (Wire Transfers are too expensive for something like a wig. @_@.)

Well, granted, I need a job before I can start buying any doll stuff, but, you know, once I get one, I can order that wig I wanted. ^_^.