1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Tonner Clothes fit Mnf at all?

Nov 16, 2007

1. I have a MNF boy body coming home soon and I would like to know what would be a good fit. Since the outfit I wanted to order for him was out of stock. Plus I do not want a naked boy around the house.:sweat

2. They should fit-- but it might be long in places. :)

3. I see you have a MNF boy coming and though I have a MNF girl, there are still clothes they'd both wear:

Matt O'Neill's pants
      Matt's shoes
      Matt's coats (roomy, but they fit)
      Tyler's looser tops (she has some great sweaters that could definately be unisex)

As well:
      There are some great unisex Teen Trends pieces
      Friends 2B made boys items are too big for my girl.
      F2BM regular closing bottoms (closing at the waist) will work. The ones with "stripper" velcro on both legs DO NOT work.

Hope this helps!

4. For a boy - do you mean Tonner Matt clothes? I know they seem to fit Narindoll Narin very well, so you could compare your guy's measurements to Narin.

Narin 43 measurements - next to last column on right, in inches and cm:
      http://www.dollfair.com/gallery6.htm

Carolyn

5. Thanks for all the help. I was wondering if any Tonner clothes would work?

6. If you mean the Tonner Tyler girl stuff, some of that fits Narae but not the slacks, not any tops with very tight non-stretch sleeves, and I think not tight-waisted items. So take a look at Narae's measurements at the link I posted above. I don't know any mini that can wear Tonner Tyler slacks. Narae fits in Tonner Matt slacks, just like Narin. I don't have an MNF but you can compare their measurements to MNF's (MNF measurements are on the Luts site).

If you don't mean Tonner Matt or Tyler (16 inch dolls), then what clothes are you asking about? Marley size will not fit any mini.

Here are the measurements of popular large fashion dolls including Tonner Tyler, Matt, and Trent (mostly around 16 inches tall):
      http://www.chassies-classics.com/dollstats.htm

And here are MNF boy body measurements:
      * Circumference of neck : 7.5 cm
      * Circumference of chest : 17cm
      * Circumference of waist : 14cm
      * Circumference of hips : 19cm
      * Width of shoulders : 9cm
      * Length of "from shoulder to wrist" : 12.5cm
      * Length of "from hips to knee" : 12.5cm
      * Length of "from knee to ankle" : 10cm
      * Circumference of ankle : 4cm
      * Foot size : 5.5cm

And here is the Minifee clothes thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141015

Carolyn

7. I was wondering if the Harry Potter dolls clothes would fit? But I wasn't sure. Thank you Carolyn S. for all the information. I will go look at both links that you listed.

8. I believe the Harry Potter dolls are Marley size which is smaller (more like Barbie size?). But sometimes if a 12-inch doll has a really big chest and thick arms, the tops will fill slim minis.

But - there are three threads about Harry Potter in Minis and one says something fits Volks minis. To see the threads, go to Advanced search, select the Minis discussion on the right, in upper left pick Titles Only, and search for: Harry Potter

Carolyn

9. the harry potter are about 17 inches tall, and their clothes seem to fit nicely on minis. . .im not sure which ones though :?

10. So just check out the three Harry Potter threads (I described the Potter search 2 messages up) - I was not aware of the 17-inch size so at least one of the threads so be about those.

Carolyn