1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Contest Dolk Horror Writing Contest

Sep 22, 2017

1. Dolk Horror Writing Contest

As we celebrate our 11th successful year in BJD industry, we are inviting everyone to participate in our first ever HORROR WRITING CONTEST.
      Lots of prizes are waiting for everyone.
      Submission of entries until October 26, 2017.

For More Details See It Here Dolk Horror Writing Contest

[​IMG]

2. Hello good day!
      can I join the events even if I don't have a Halloween outfit with my Doll?

3. What if user does not have a facebook?

4. Hello yes you can still pass your story entry, the purpose of the selfie of you and your doll with Halloween outfit is for our special awards which is best horror photo., but please if you can't produce with horror outfit you can still present a selfie with your doll for the banner image of your story., thank you.

Hello, by the way, you can still join our event, and we will post your entry on our FB page, much better you have FB so that you can promote your entries., the more likes and share the more chances of winning.

#4 Dolkus, Sep 28, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
    5. Do people have to already own a BJD to enter to provide you with a photograph? Or can they just send in a story without a photograph?

6. Will the entries only be judged on the likes they receive or also based on story and execution?
      Because most know how the liking systems works for contests:
      Having lots of friends equals winning.

7. We already have entries with bjd photograph and entries without the photograph

thank you for your recent inquiries, we will just get 50% of total likes and shares from our facebook page and 50% is for our judges who will check your entries.

8. Hello good day! Thank you for the information , I will try to do so.

how many pictures required?

#8 jenlovely, Sep 29, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
    9. And some people are not comfortable with having their friends (on facebook) know about their doll hobby.

So won't that make it hugely unfair for those who choose not to share?

10. Can I join if I don't have a doll?

And I wish it didn't have the liking thing to get more chances of winning cause some people will just cheat by creating multiple accounts or have their friends like just for the sake of winning. Wouldn't it be better if it's you guys and you guys only judging and others cab read them and like them but won't give any chances of winning?

#10 OnyeEno, Oct 2, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
    11. I'm having trouble finding the results. Will they be on the FB page?

12. Sorry, I think you have the same story in the 7th and 8th place?

"7th . Entry #15 – Author: Volpe – Story Title: The perfect day
      8th . Entry #10 – Author: Volpe – Story Title: The perfect day"

13. Oh okay thanks for telling me!