1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot Moon and Loon discussion

Dec 19, 2006

1. Uh, I dunno if this has been posted or not or how old these two are but I was browsing Dolkot's website and came across these lovelies~

[​IMG]

More here~

Must have one ;_;! I've never seen a sleepy-eyed Kiss, so I think they're pretty new...Anyone care to translate the page?

2. They're so breath-takingly gorgeous. I knew it was coming~ I must have one too. *__*

I wish I knew Korean.

3. whee! Fellow Vancouverite above me x3
      And aye, I wish I could read Korea too =(
      Maybe I can ask my friend to translate?

4. Oh. Noooooooooooooooo! Voodoo might need an upgrade <_<

5. OMG HERE I WAS THINKING THE SAME....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sleepy drooling Seven?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

6. Awwwwwwww they look so pretty. I wish I knew Korean ;_;.

7. They're definately for sale on the Korean site. I really am loving the dreaming one. One of my only hesitations with my original Kiss was his large eyes, but that dreaming one is to die for. x3

I'm betting in time they'll come to Dollmore, if you're willing to wait.

8. That'd be cool =D

Hopefully Dollmore will sell these pretties sometime in the near futute <3 I know I'd totally get one >_>

9. I think I just might have to email them . . . .

10. al;j glkhjliu g/k.jagkl shglksjiojksldafjg. Hello sexy.

11. The sleeping one is just... wow. *cries from the pretty*

12. NOOOOOO Not a single doll more to join my WL, NOOOO don't show me this or my WL will die T.T

13. Beautiful! I like that their names are Moon and Loon. :lol: I wonder if they meant Moon and Lune. But then, maybe he is crazy.
      Loon could make a great surrogate Woosoo for those who don't want to pay crazy prices on the second hand market. :D

14. I sent dollmore an email asking them if they would be carrying them and when. I really want the loon one, he's simply lovely!

15. These little resin devils are out to make me have an empty bank account. These can't be true, I successed making myself forget about the original Kiss because of his overly large eyes. Now they have the sleeping and dreaming version ?! After the dreaming school A, now the dreaming Kiss and I was just planning to get a dreaming El head next year ... my list is getting longer & longer. -_-;;

16. OMG dreaming Kiss! :aheartbea Oh this one is going to be hard to resist!

17. the sleeping. so sweet! almost like he is in slumber of wet dream XD

18. I thought he looked a little like a Woosoo too *.* Anji, let us know what Dollmore says!!

19. They still haven't answered T_T

20. I know.;_; I can't decide what I should do now. Damn you Dolkot! Damn you all to hell! I love my Voodoo but I seriously adore the dreaming version and prefer it actually. I can't afford to have another Kiss running around at the moment, so the only option I can think of is getting just the head and switching from time to time?0_0 Or...no, I mustn't think about it. Gah.