1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Doll-Chateau:New Resin

Jun 6, 2016

1. NOTE:
      [​IMG]
      Dear all,we begin to change the former resin into the new resin from your March’s order that we have noted before.So if you want to stay the old resin,please let us know or tell our agent~your reflection really will help us a lot!Thank you very much!
      CONTACT US:MAIL:[email protected] QQ:1225852600

2. do you know if the white resin will still be the same? :ablink:

3. Will you be offering the green and grey resin which has been announced elsewhere?

4. The colour will be the same, but if I read well their quality will be better. That means it will yellow slower. So if you want to hybrid with an older white resin it won't be an problem at first... but might be an problem later. This doll of mine is 'half year old' compared to my other boy on the right:
      CLICK CLICK
      Now imagine the faster yellowed head in the new type body... :sigh So if you have floating heads, or bodies without head I guess it is better to complete now.

5. I apologize but I'm a little confused... so orders that were made from March onward was created using the new resin?

6. dear,the white skin nearly hasn't colour aberration,so don't worry!

dear, March ,April,May and June's and future orders will be the new resin.

dear,we have anounnced the new skin--tan & grey servral days ago.~~~~

:love:wiggle:nosebleed

#6 sales@doll-chateau, Jun 7, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
    7. will this resin resist the UV than the previous?
      I'm now considering between the pink and the white :(

8. You seem to be a company on the forefront of innovation, not just in design, but in product quality. Do you see a time when yellowing of resin will not be a problem? Ever or so slowly that it will be negligible?

9. Dear,generally, you'd better prevant your dealing dolls from facing light directly~but the new resin is more stable than before

Dear,thanks for your compliment,and we have researched the topic for many years, so that we release the new resin because it become yellow slowly than before.

#9 sales@doll-chateau, Jun 12, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
    10. The old normal yellow skin, was always a little bit darker, as the volks normal skin. Will it stay as it is colorwise, or will it get lighter to match the volks normal skin tone? I am just talking about the colour, not the quality. I am happy about the improved quality. I tried to talk about this to dollzone as well, but none of their email addresses is working sadly. I wanted to order a body from them for my elder dollzone normal yellow head. But no way to contact them directly.

11. Carol Angelesque posted comparison picture on her page about old colour chart and the new one. According to the news from the dealers the new resin will match better Volks normal yellow colour. DollZone also changed their resin colours and quality.

Personally I prefer their old normal yellow colour. Now an item missed from my package again - so I had no chance to order an body for it until the deadline (while I didn't get the head in time...) So I wonder what will happen with my doll. I really liked their normal yellow ~

[​IMG]

12. Thank you so much for your answer @Siwa !

That are sad news for me as well. Not so sad, because my head has already a matching body, but I wanted to give her a new and more poseable body. My dollzone Aimi, named Mimi is on a Resinsoul May body in special ordered custom colour. I like her body, but I wish it wouldn't be so mature and more poseable. Years ago, I decided against the dollzone body for her, because I didn't like the shape and those super long necks. So the resinsoul body was the better and more aesthetic alternative. She is still so cute on it!!

But now I would love to have Mimi on their 27cm body with angels wings(B27-003), even if she would look slightly bobble headed! <3

Sadly, I found out to late about their resin change as well.

13. dear,our new yellow skin is lighter than the old one.
      compare to the volk's yellow skin,we still darker than it.But, there only a little color aberration between the volk's yellow skin and our new yellow skin.:whee:

of course,if you cannot contact them,I can express your need.

but dear,sorry to tell you that the we don't accpet the old resin now,maybe you can place a whole doll~:sweat

#13 sales@doll-chateau, Jun 16, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
Tags: