New Doll Doll Chateau release new limited-time doll Xaviera

Aug 4, 2016

1. Xaviera is a limited-time doll ,she will be discontinued on September 30.

she also participate in the summer event ,if you order nude doll you can get one free william.if you order nude doll with make up or fullset you can get one free william with make up.
      http://www.doll-chateau.com
      if you have questions,pls contact us :

[email protected]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hi! Will it be possible to buy only Xaviera's head? Thank you! If not, is it possible to order Xaviera on a human body?

#3 marmal7, Aug 4, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    3. Can we see a picture of Xaviera next to Elizabeth spider? It is hard to understand the size.

4. The DC website says she's 23 cm tall

5. You can buy DC dolls as well as this one from us with 12% off in August only! Manga-zin.net Layaway up to 9 months.

6. I wonder though...Has the William event been extended unti September 30th because of Xaviera's cut off date? Or will she come with a different resin friend after August 25th?

7. So far it has not been extended. William was not released as Xaviera's friend, this doll has just special promotion for the event time. But the company representative will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Tags: