1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Doll-Chateau:TAN&GREY SKIN

Jun 2, 2016

1. Firstly,we want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.Thanks for your support!We kown many people like the tan and grey skin,so that we begin to sell tan &gery skin.they are really amazing!!!
      Here is the picture of six skin!!!
      If you want to learn more,please click here: http://www.doll-chateau.com
      CONTACT US:MAIL:[email protected] QQ:1225852600
      [​IMG]

2. Are these three new colors available all the time now or are they limited?

3. As far as I know those colours are not limited, so you will be able to order them later. DZ had tan skin in the past, and this is not the first time when the companies change their colours. I truely wish if they would do it again, or discontinue an colour they will let us know in time :P

4. Is the price increase for the Grey and Tan colours only?
      I am interested in the Green colour and, on your website, it looks like you can order it without any price increase. I just want to make sure. Is the price increase for the Green colour as well? :sweat

5. I think it must be an error on their site. You can find their price list with example on the site too :atremblin

6. Thanks Siwa. I thought it was too good to be true!

7. The green colour will be available at no extra cost. The tan and grey should be the only colours they charge extra for. This was confirmed by DC to their UK dealer Angelesque. It just seems that dealers are being very slow to update the available options and prices on their websites (with the exception of Angelesque who is in the process of transferring to a new website).

8. @beatnik, Thank you for this update!:hug:.

9. @Lilla you're welcome. Carol at Angelesque is asking Doll Chateau to clarify this officially.

10. Weird because I found infos directly on their page o__o They should update it if the info is false on their official website o__o

Carol Angelesque just linked this into our fan group: CLICK
      If you check for example Mint on Card they also listed the green colour option for extra fee. When they first announced the green colour as an option they said it would be an extra charge for this option. When they announced tan / grey they said green should be available for no extra cost. It seems it changes as the weather, so better to ask directly from the company. According to the information on their site green is available for extra cost, but Carol Angelesque is going to ask them. Keep your eyes on her updates!

#11 Siwa, Jun 18, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
    11. @Lilla

Carol Angelesue got the answer from them and shared with us on her page. Hope it helps to you Lilla :)

"Hi,
      i was asked over the weekend if the new green skin for Doll Chateau dolls is actually chargeable, i have checked with them this morning and YES it is
      so normal white, yellow and pink are free colours
      and green, grey and tan are now chargeable colours
      I hope this helps with decisions about future purchases"

12. @Siwa , raaaah! :doh I was hoping! :...(. Thanks for posting this.

#13 Lilla, Jun 20, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    13. I definitely remember the green being +$20 for a head, +$40 for a body, or +$60 for a whole doll. I even contacted DDE about a body in green and it's an added cost. I'm not sure where this "free green" came from.

14. It was initially advised to Carol at Angelesque by DC, that's where this came from :)

15. @beatnik That's very strange, since when they made the green skin announcement (before tan and grey) there was an added charge.

16. Indeed! But it's all cleared up now. I thought it was a strange decision to announce it with a charge and then shortly after say that it's free. DC definitely confirmed these details to AE as they double checked with them that it was right. Now since checking again it is chargeable. I have no idea why this mix up happened, but at least no one is out of pocket because of it.

17. @beatnik I'm glad it's been sorted out. Though it would've been nice to have free green skin haha. Oh well.