1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Company RSDOLL

Jul 1, 2012

1. The resin match looks pretty good imo. Especially if the head has a face up, it'd be perfect. Thank you for the pictures. :D By the way, how does this body pose? Does it give you any problems?

2. That's the same head I've got, aha! The resin match is really spot on. O; I wish that website had less ripped bodies. ;_;

3. I think it's less ripped for it's size(71cm) compared to the sister company loongsoul. Maybe you can find another softer body at loongsoul since they use the same resin ^^

4. I've had no problems with it. I didn't suede the body or anything, though now that it's older it's something I'll do. I usually do it right away, but didn't for this one since it was pretty great from the get go. The body is prone to slipping at the waist sometimes, but that's the only issue and that might get fixed when I suede it.

5. Ohh, that's good then. I'll probably end up getting this body then. Slipping at the wrist? What do you mean? Would getting jointed hands with a new ball joint help or..?

6. I meant hip joint, not waist. My bad! You can order jointed hands through Popo if you'd like though~

7. Oh, you said waist! Oopsie. What do you mean by slip?

8. Like pop out? Like I'll be posing him and trying to adjust his chest and the waist will want to move too. Or I'll be trying to make small adjustments and the waist will move and I'll have to redo everything. I mean, this isn't an uncommon issue with dolls with this joint though. If you suede them there, it usually helps.

9. Ohhh, okay. Well, that doesn't seem too big of an issue since it can be fixed. Does the body feel bulky and hard to pose?

10. To me, not any more than other bodies I have in his size range. I may be biased because the only dolls I found too bulky were Iple's EID line. The knees tend to clunk a bit, but it's the design. They separate into pieces, as you can see here. This does help posing, but is sometimes not pretty. He can touch his face and do other poses because the elbows are double jointed as well.

Actually, there is one other issue I forgot about because I removed it! His peen just snaps in. I accidentally pulled it out because I was checking to see if it was strung or magnetic like some dolls and for the life of me never could get it to snap back in as securely. It's always falling out! For a while his underwear held it in, but I eventually just put it in a box for safe keeping lol. I assume they wanted it to be able to pose it too, but I found it to be a pain. It's basically just a ball that just snaps into a hole in the body.

11. Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone knows of the racius body can be unstrung at the thigh joints? I was taking my Dev apart for some cleaning and blushing but there appears to be a metal rod keeping the thigh part stuck? Really tired of this body :( also has anyone tried to hybrid with ring doll bodies? Gosh it's nerve wracked no to try and resin match with tan dolls >>

12. This is not of much help, but my Dev is on the spine bone system and his legs can be unstrung. They are attached to the pelvis by that metal rod. Must be similar to your racius body. Have you tried to unstring his feet? Anyways, I wish you luck with your boy!

13. Thanks a bunch Diaspro! I actually managed to finally yank the dang thing out after fiddling with it for a while grr...

14. AAHHHHH RESTRINGING THE RACIUS BODY PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY PAINS ME

15. LOL, isn't it like that with all dolls?

16. Hahahaha I feel like the spine system makes it worse because you have less to work with? My poor guy has somehow come undone before and his torso has just fallen apart. I remember it being a pain to fix.

17. Aaah, can anyone in this thread help me perhaps? q uq

I'm about to be the owner of an RSdoll New Evan and I'm trying to buy clothes for him so that he'll have something to wear when he arrives...

I want to by a suit from Sadol, but I have no idea which of the SD17 options there will fit him best. I was hoping maybe someone here would have that answer for me. ;;;
      HI!!! Welcome to sadol^^
      so many size options. *_* I have no idea which one will fit the RG Line body best.

also, what size wigs do you find fit best? 8-9 or 9-10?

thanks in advance for any answers q uq !

18. @Sho-chan I have New Evan with RG Body (+ spine bone system). Do you buy New Evan with spine bone body? If yes, this body can wear SD17 size. In this link, Rsdoll also stated that their body is completely compatible with Volks SD17 size. So any SD17 clothes would be fine. :) Maybe you can try to buy BJD clothes from Taobao (Chinese website), too. It actually has some shops that sell good quality clothes at the cheaper price.

New Evan can wear both 8-9" or 9-10" wig. Some 8-9" wigs might be too tight but basically, any 8-9" wig would be fine to wear. I used to buy lots of wig from Korean and Chinese companies. It bases on the elastic cap. Most of Chinese 8-9" wig can be widened larger than the Korean one. So most of Chinese 8-9" wig is fine to use. I do not recommend 8-9" wig from Switch. It's too tight. If you want to buy Switch's wig. Please buy 9" or 9-10" wig instead. New Evan can wear 8" wig from Crobidoll and 8-9" wig from Luts. I bought these wigs long time ago. I'm not sure about the newest one. Maybe they changed some materials and the size may be slightly changed. Please keep that in mind. :D

I hope it'll help you. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'll help you as much as I can. :)

19. For Sadol clothes, I would recommend the "VS sd17 boy" size.

20. thank you so much for the info!! i had a look on taobao, but i definitely didnt find a suit as nice as the ones on sadol. i've shopped on taobao a few times in the past for things for my chiwoo boy. :D the trick is waiting for group orders. haha.

i do have another question but i'm not sure if you'll be able to answer... its kind of specific but i'm hoping to try and hybrid the ringdoll detailed gesture hands and feet parts onto the rsdoll spine body. I am not sure how well they will fit and i cant find specs on the ringdoll parts. maybe this is something I should ask in the ringdoll thread?

Yes this is exactly the answer I was hoping for, thank you so much. :XD:

I was also wondering if anyone has done any mods on their rsdoll bodies? I'm not a fan of the six pack so I was thinking of attempting to sand the stomach a little smoother... but I dont know how thick/sturdy the resin is.

can someone tell me how thick the resin is in the torso area? is it safe to mod/sand down?