1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Discords?

Feb 25, 2020

1. Anyone know any good doll collecting discords? The one I'm in now is okay, but most of the active members are kids and high schoolers, so I feel like a lot of the discussions are super basic and not very fun as a slightly more experienced collector. Not that there's anything wrong with spaces like that, it's just not as fun for me! And kinda awkward since I don't really feel comfortable making friends with people 10 years younger than me. I'm really wanting to make friends in the hobby!!

(also apologies to mods, I have no idea what to tag this as.)

2. There's the BJD Discord that was originally opened by MirrorAda:
      Join the BJD Discord Server!

Ages are mixed, but there are a lot of older and long-time collectors in there (me included).

#2 Ara, Feb 25, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2020

3. that invite expired! you need the non expiring invite for the forum so people who come to this thread can always click them! ask a mod or admin of the discord.

4. I updated the link, it should not expire now ;)

5. I have one, it's for all doll types, but a lot of bjd collectors are there. The link is in my signature.

6. Awesome, thank you for the link! I went and joined it.

7. SDFJDSFJKDS thank u i forgot it was called that until i posted it and i was like. whoops

8. its perfect

9. :sweat Shameless necro, I wanted to add a server I'm opening up recently- it is meant for BJD hobbyists to find other friends within the hobby! Sure, there's other ways to find them, but this one is quite straightforward and for that purpose. There's a profile template to be used to talk about yourself and your dolls. From there it's quite simple- you message people with similar interests and talk to them, and the joy of friendship begins! :3nodding: Please note that for everyone's safety, it is an 18 and up server. Join the BJD Friend Finder Discord Server!

10. Your link has expired by the way

11. Wanted to invite people to Doll Friends

A ball-jointed doll server centered around providing a positive environment focused on the dolls we love, rather than the people behind them. Multiple features including active news feeds.
      No excessive drama, no world events, no identity politics.

We hope you will join us!

#15 Melissa, Dec 15, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    12. Any updates on current discords?

13. My server (mentioned above) is still active! I believe the link there still works, but if it doesn’t— Join the International BJD Discord Server! this one should work!