1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Factory (New BJD Store?)

Dec 7, 2007

1. I was googling for the address of another site, and I discovered this:

http://edollfactory.com/

They appear to have just opened, they make 44cm girl dolls, and they are based out of Korea.

If this is old news, oops! :D

The dolls are pretty cute, though. :D

~Anrui

EDIT: Oops, I mean 44cm only. ^^;

2. Anyone know if the Elf Witch Soho and Elf Knight Sogo dolls are SD or MSD sized? I can't find size details anywhere on the site.

Cyph

3. I think they're SD.

4. Does anyone know if the armor is resin or what it's made from? Wicked cool...Hubby MUST see!

5. It says they're 42cm on the side bar. :)

6. I think Sogo and Soho may be taller, since they are not listed in the "Mini Ari" section. I see that someone asked on the Soho page though, so hopefully the company will answer quickly.

7. I think they are SD size. If you look at the ones that are marked 42cm they are only charging $297 for them. For Sogo & Soho they are charging $680.
      If they were MSD size then they are wearing armor that costs $383. That's some expensive armor.
      I do like Soho & Sogo though just not sure about the crotch piece of their armor.

8. Yup, it just seems weird to me that a company would come out with their first two 60cm sculpts as limiteds and not mark them as such when they have unlimited mini sculpts and seemingly only immediate plans for releasing smaller dolls, but stranger things have happened *_*

Actually the fantasy dolls seem to be limited fullsets so they are limited elf sculpts that come with eyes, their faceups/ manicures, jewelry and highly detailed (probably resin) armor.
      And keep in mind that Unidoll's armor alone sold for over $600. :o
      The crotch part makes me twitch :XD:

9. Went to the korean site [link] and it looks like the limiteds are also 42cm

10. ;) The company is based in South Korea, not China.

In other news, looks like we'll never see the armor sets, they claim they are already sold out (probably through the Korean site.) :(

~Anrui