1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family A Discussion - part 2

Jan 12, 2015

1. Pretty! I love the wig it looks so soft!

2. He's very sweet!!

3. Grigoriy is very cute!!!!

Dusk Lightbane, better photos (Quite the hybrid - Doll Family-H Zhuangyan vampire elf head WS, Island Doll SD SWS body, Doll Legend 60cm jointed hands WS)
      [​IMG]

He is so sweet for a vampire, love him to bits.

4. @Tea-Leaf
      Abel is such a distinguished character! the photo came out so professionally!

@BekkiRue
      David looks great!
      I love his wig!
      :D

@SteamWitch
      Dusk Lightbane is a beautiful sculpt, and the jointed hands look lovely, very handsome!

@Clorista
      I love your Grigoriy, He is lovely and his shirt is really neat!

My Gieen is relaxing with his new ring and eyes...
      [​IMG]Gieen - Distinguished Pretty Boy by Faith In Beauty, on Flickr

5. Thank you.
      Gieen :aheartbea love the new eyes!

6. Hi everybody! Does anyone have a comparison of DF-H skin tones? I have a boy in their yellow and one in their white, but I'm curious to see how the pink looks. I have a 62cm Lingfeng in yellow and I'm thinking about reshelling him to the 65cm Lingfeng in pink. He's a bit older now and I'm really not liking the added yellowing of his skin. The white is very nice, but I don't think it would suit my boy. I've always shied away from pink skins though fearing they would be too pink! Can anyone with a DF-H pink resin doll show me how it looks with other colored resins?

7. These are Genevieveyay's photos from the previous thread.

Here's Dika normal pink against DF-H normal pink. The neck piece is DF-A unknown tone, just there to hold up the head.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      And this is the batch difference between a Dec. 14 NP head and a Jan. 15 NP body.
      [​IMG]
      All the other non-white dolls I have are too old for a real comparison.

8. Thanks! It looks like a really nice color so I'll just spring for it.

9. @SteamWitch Thank You. He Is Supposed To Be The Brother Of My Fantasy Elf Lady Doll Evelyn. Ill PM You Pictures.

10. @Vividstar the pink skin is pretty great. It does yellow over time but it is a nice even tone and a very pretty color. It is also a bit pinker then the Doll Family A pink. If you have any pictures you want feel free to PM me and I will see what I can do for you :).

11. Hey everyone! Just wanted to show you my guy :D I got my Lyndon several months ago, but have had no time or money to do anything with him! He's my first doll, and in the past week I got eyes, wigs and msc so....customisation time! I had no character planned for Lyndon and initially intended for him to just be a practice head but...I sort of love him. A lot.
      This was my first ever face up, and I had NO idea what I was doing, so it's not great (especially those eyebrows....), but I'm pleased none the less! I hope you like him :D
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Also, having your doll face plant the floor while his msc is drying is not a pleasant experience...

edit: Sorry if the images are super huge O.o they pear massive on my screen, so sorry if they're huge for everyone! ^^;

12. He is really nice. You did a good job for a first faceup , even the eyebrows look decent.

13. [MENTION=52582]Clorista[/MENTION] what a cute boy you have. I love his wig!
      [MENTION=66036]SteamWitch[/MENTION] I'm such a sucker for little pointed ears! The soft face up with the light hair is really pretty!

Faith In Beauty he is indeed distinguished and very proud of himself, isn't he? My phone hates your name, sorry. My phone hates me too so we're in the same club, don't worry.
      [MENTION=67404]Sovriin[/MENTION] really nice work on your boy. What a cutey. I love his sweater and those eyes look amazing in him.

I wanted to delurk and day hello. I love all the pictures! Hennessey is sitting on the computer tower right next to me and wanted to pop in and say hello too. He's such a funny little wolfy. I'm excited to be wrapping up some projects so i can make him some clothes. He's cute how he is, but he just wouldn't wear the same thing all the time. He needs to express his inner naughty as only he could. He looks wistful today though. Funny how much these guys emote.

[​IMG]

14. I finally got my Lyre together..I am quite smitten with him.
      [​IMG]

15. Aww, cuties! Just sent my suxun head off to the spa! Making it into a sexy lady! Trouble is finding it a tall enough body...

16. Doll Family sculpts seem quite diverse! There are some lovely ones here. I got the Doll Family A 2014 Christmas event gift head in normal pink and tried it on several bodies that I already have. One of the best color matches was RingDoll and the best neck-size match was 10cm so I'm now waiting for a large girl body from RingDoll. But I've been able to take pictures on a borrowed body in the mean time.
      [​IMG]Wallis by bentwhisker, on Flickr

17. Wow...she's beautiful.

18. I can finally post something with a picture! Lol made my new guy some clothes tonight! It was an experiment in menswear, oy vey! I'm actually pleased, just gotta add all the snaps and a chain at the back of the vest to cinch it. This is the df h 70cm body, the one that's sold out now on moc...discovered this dude has some odd shoulders! ;P

[​IMG]

Tags: