1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family A Discussion - part 2

Jan 12, 2015

1. SteamWitch - I like your Dusk, great character!

OkamiKodomo - I'll try to remember tomorrow to take a photo of the Doll Legend hands alongside the Doll Leaves so that will give you an idea of scale.

2. Thanks, he seems so vulnerable for a vampire but that's his charm.

3. Ok so here is the color comparison. I hope that this helps.

[​IMG]

the seals are visible. The migi is the new normal and the dollfamily H is the normal pink. I actually had ordered the normal yellow and was sent the wrong thing, but it was a better color for his body so I looked at it as fate :) I also dressed Hennessey up to see how he would look in this really pretty outfit Okamikodomo made and despite it not fitting the best, he lacks breasts, I think it looks generally good. I mean he's super pretty anyway so, he totally goes all drama queen in it.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

4. Myrretah - thanks, that's useful. I do have a Migidoll head in the new normal and he's a bit pinker than the one I'd probably put on the DF body... I think it'll probably be close enough. The head I'd probably put on the body is the one in my avatar so you can see he has quite an orangey face up. If that really doesn't work out I guess I can put the IoS head on the DF-H body and he'll have to stand on a box and look tall!
      Hennessey looks good in that outfit!

OkamiKodomo - I emailed Alice's Collections about the jointed hands. She says the 70cm hands fit the 65cm body best so I'll go with those and hope he doesn't end up with giant paws! [​IMG]

5. Sooo, I'm not sure if my Doll Family Shawna/Shana is included in the 62cm to 70cm scale. Technically the girls are a bit shorter, so if my girl doesn't belong here just let me know ^_^ I couldn't find anywhere else I thought she might fit in.

Everyone has some great looking boys here, Doll Family has some really pretty sculpts. This is my girl Anya

[​IMG]

6. Hi everyone! I just got a DF-H Lyndon in a trade... I've loved this boy for awhile, and I'm so excited to have him! My only issue... I want to hybrid him. Any thoughts on bodies for this guy? Resin match isn't important, I can blush him. He's WS.

7. Lyndon is so cute.

8. He is. :3 <3 I can't wait to paint him! ^_^ I'll have to remember to post a picture! I LOVE your vampire boy, @SteamWitch! He's WS?

Anyone know how a DF-H Lyndon would look on a Resinsoul body?

9. Yes, he is WS. Dusk's head looks fine on the Resinsoul Gang body it is very similar in size to the Islanddoll body he is on. I can snap a pic if you want.

10. You would be my favorite person! I love RS and their sexy bodies... haha.

11. Ha, :aeyepop: I was surprised to see how fierce Dusk looked in Mylas' wig :thumbup. The white head actually looks good on the coffee body, like his face is painted white. I like it now that I've seen it. Yeah, I have nothing better to do than take photos, I'm waiting for glue to dry. :| There are a couple more on my flickr.

[​IMG]DSCF6097 by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

12. @SteamWitch , that's a great fit! Thanks! :D I'll have to try him on an NS body and blush him to match! <3 He does look super fierce.. haha Glue to dry?

13. Yeah , a wig and some velcro on a costume part. I am shirking my sewing duties;). Procrastination thy name is SteamWitch (at least today)

14. Haha, gotchyah! I share your procrastination habit!

Here's my Lyndon, just painted him tonight!

[​IMG]Doll Family Lyndon WS by Jessica, on Flickr

15. Very nice, love his eyes, good job on the mouth. Does he have a name yet?

16. :dohOops!

#117 SteamWitch, Oct 21, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    17. Well I'm definitely still planning to get the DF-H 65cm body as soon as funds allow.

I'm now thinking about the 62cm body as well for a possible IOS head. I've already seen from Wolfboy's photos a few pages back that the resin match is good. So that seems like a good possibility.
      Does anyone know what the size would be like for the DF-H body and an IOS head (for 60cm body)? I have a feeling it might be quite big, because IOS tend to make big heads.

18. @SteamWitch Thanks! ^_^ I've been calling him Landon, funny enough, but haven't decided on anything yet. ^_^;; I found someone willing to trade for his body, so that's exciting! ^_^ Maybe I'll have a better idea about him when he's completed.

19. I've had my boy Ashe (Df-h Xiangyi) for a while now but haven't wanted to post him because he doesn't have a faceup yet. I think he's getting tired of waiting though so please excuse his alien face :sweat
      [​IMG] "Hi, everyone!"
      (Apologies for the bad iPhone picture)

Tags: