1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family A Discussion - part 2

Jan 12, 2015

1. @Lawrichai Yay, another Takumi! He is seriously to die for. :D I thought I didn't like BJDs with strong expressions but his devilish wink and smirk are just so perfect. I can't wait to see more of him!

2. @Lawrichai What a cheeky sculpt! Are you planning on doing the faceup yourself?

3. I'm starting to feel some pressure here ;) hehe
      Thank you guys for your encouragements. I do have a few plans already for Takumi ^^

@MichaMae yes, I'm planning a whole body blush too :D
      and possibly an arm tattoo while I'm at it ;)

4. Hey everyone! I ordered a Beilan in tan resin on July 27th. I’ve been looking for owner photos, but I haven’t found any. Does anyone know if anyone else has bought a Beilan?

5. I haven't seen any yet ...

He's such a great model! <3

6. Punkturtle, he's still pretty new to DF-H. I don't think any of the orders for Beilian have arrived yet.

Congrats on ordering him! He's a gorgeous sculpt! :fangirl:

(P.S. I love your Avatar! :aheartbea)

(Edit: Ugh! I hate auto-correct!)

#307 Rabbit-moon, Aug 14, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    7. Oh yeah, that’s probably it. I hope owner photos will start showing up soon!

Thanks!! I’ll definitely post lots of pictures of mine when he arrives!! :D

(Thank you so much!!! <3)

8. Hello. I thinking to order a boy on 68cm body from Doll Family H. But I never had experience with chinese bjd companys. What do you people think about resin, face up quality? I willing to order a full set. Should I do it? Or it better blank? I will be very happy to hear recommending :)

If someone have more photos of 68cm body It will be very helpful. Thank you :)

9. I ordered a Nude Takumi Kazama through Alice Collection and it went smoothly.
      The Resin finish is very smooth and the Tan colour is beautiful.

I got the new 68cm Boy Body and sometimes I get the feeling that it's a bit more difficult to pose because the back is slightly bent backward... but it also gives him a sexier look.
      Their jointed hands are well crafted too.

I haven't started working on him yet, but I'll post pictures once I do.
      This far I only got two pictures of him online.
      Takumi on Instagram + close up here too
      Takumi on Tumblr

10. Thank you so much! :)

11. @gudinne I don't own the 68cm body, but I have a 65cm Anye in the imported tan resin. I have to say I'm really happy with him--he poses smoothly, the body is well-sculpted, and the resin is very smooth and high quality with no visible seam lines. I've had him for almost a year and he hasn't changed color even a little bit, despite being made of a more translucent type of resin.

I ordered him with a faceup, and it's perfectly fine, though a little simpler/less detailed than the company pictures. I don't mind, but I've seen and heard from other people that they've gotten faceups that are way different from the promo pics and weren't satisfied with them, so that's one thing to consider when ordering a fullset.

12. Thank you so much for reply! :) It's good to know about face up. I saw some photos on intagram and I wasn't impressed. So I just thinking should I pay 110$ for faceup or it will be better to send the head to some face up artist. On promo pictures it's look great. I'm talking about Lou Yunci.

13. Oh, Lou Yunci is so pretty! His faceup really does look gorgeous in the official pics, but I personally think you'd be better off getting him without it. From what I've seen, it seems like it's people who order the more detailed, expensive faceups like the ones in the pictures (what they call Faceup A or B, I forget) who get disappointed the most.

14. What is the average wait time for Doll Family H?
      I ordered a tan Beilan through Alice Collection.

15. @punkturtle
      It might depend if the Doll has just been announced vs has been out for a while already.

I ordered a Takumi Kazama when it was new and I waited a bit over 5 months for it to be shipped. Took four days for the package to reach me.
      They released three more dolls since Beilan, so the waiting time might be shorter.

#316 Lawrichai, Aug 24, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    16. Oh wow! That's a way longer wait time than I expected! I hope my Beilan doesn't take as long. I'm already getting impatient, haha.

17. Oh, perhaps this is where I should talk about my doll family Xiao Xin? I just got one off Alice's collection. I'll be putting her (for me) on a loongsoul body. I got a white one that was in stock so I could match the resin. I was wondering if I could motivate any of you to post some pictures of your Xiao Xin ? Thanks!!!

18. I ordered my tan Beilan in May (like the first or second day he was released) and I’m still waiting
      I can’t wait to see owner photos of Beilan ❤️

19. Hello :) do someone have photos of skin tones from Doll Family H or know where I can find them? What is mean imported and not imported (resin I guess)

Tags: