1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family A Discussion - part 2

Jan 12, 2015

1. Thank you! I had to sew his stretched out wig a lot smaller since his hold head is like a 9-10...

2. I was actually able to get a very quick response from Alice's Collections and just thought I'd share what they told me here in case anyone was planning to order a doll from Doll Family A in tan;
      - They confirmed with me that Dimon was in fact in tanned skin in the promo pictures, not white skin, it was a mistake.
      - They contacted Doll Family A, who confirmed that Dimon, Angier, and Little Peach are all shown in 'tanned' skin, but the colour is vastly different batch to batch.
      I'd really like to order their 70cm body for a character that needs to have tanned skin, but I'm really nervous with the idea that I'm not going to know what colour it is until it arrives. The tan could end up being really nice like Dimon's, or an ashy colour, or almost not even tan and I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do...:huh?:
      I'd still love to see pictures if anyone here owns a tan Doll Family A doll :kitty2

3. hello, I wanted to order 68cm girl body but there is stated that the arm lenght incl hand is 28cm?? it seems to be sooooo long! I got spiritdoll proud for instance 66 cm body and the arm with hand is 24cm... I am just afraid that no clothes will fit... anyone got this body and can actually check the measurements? I will be grateful!

4. Hey guys! Sorry if this has been asked already, but I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the DF Qiyu head on the DF-H 65cm or 68cm bodies? Thank you in advance!!

5. I just ordered a Suyan and I'm so excited! I've got him on a 6 month layaway through Alice's Collection but I plan on paying him off completely when he arrives. I managed to nab him just before the event ended so he's getting free jointed hands. :)

He's going to be my friend's OC who is the fiancé to my Feeple60 Erda. I showed my friend the company pictures of Suyan and she thought he was perfect. I can't wait to have the two dolls together!

6. That's awesome, congratulations! Suyan is super beautiful <3

7. DF-A has a new 68 cm girl called YongXi who's now up for order. She was actually announced on Weibo on January 10, but I guess they held back on putting her up for order until after their office reopened.

8. Does anyone happen to have an Abu? I'm looking for either him blank or owner pics of the company faceup.

9. I have Hejiu in tan that I got in Dec 2019! He’s honestly not as dark as I had hoped, I mostly don’t notice his tan unless he’s next to my pale dolls. He is still very pretty though and the tan definitely stands out in lighter clothes! Added an inside pic of him next to prime frame porcelain and resin soul normal and an unfiltered outdoor photo.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Thank you! I've seen a few owner pictures now and from what I can tell, most of the time the tan is really pale just like yours ^^ but I've still seen a few that are quite a bit darker, so it seems there must be some significant inconsistency in their batches.
      I guess I shall find out for myself very soon how tan my boy will be that I've ordered, because he just shipped from Alice's Collections today! :)

11. @honeysheep I absolutely love your Hejiu! I've seen him around on Instagram before, glad to see him here now.

12. @honeysheep I love your boy so much! Wow, I'm surprised to learn that he's tan, I thought he was NS all along. That's super pale! :aeyepop:

13. @mythos_bjd So exciting! I hope your boy comes out genuinely tan!!!

Oh thank you! <3 Glad to be here now ^^

Thank you! But tell me about it, when I opened the box I thought they sent me the wrong doll for a moment lol

14. Thank you for your sharing, "Your Highness" is so gorgeous and DollfamilyA Tanned skin looks pale isn't he?
      I decided to pair 75cm body with Granado head, but at this rate I must consider other option.

15. Hello everyone! New to the thread. I recently discovered Doll Family A Max and fell in love so he instantly went into my Must Have List, but it's so hard finding owner photos of him. Anyone here has a DF-A Max? :D

16. I've recently been looking up owner pictures of the dfa 70 body! Just wanted to say @Nefla Thank you for your owner pics of ya new boy!

17. No problem :D

18. Hi, does anyone have any comparison photos between DF-A's more recent normal yellow and Luts RSN / Resinsoul normal / Little Monica normal?

19. Hello everyone! Does anyone know how often doll family a has sales?

And on that note does anyone have a dake? He might also be named nemo, ive seen him listed as both.

20. Does anyone have a picture of a blank Demon head? I can't seem to find one online. My Google-Fu has failed me.

Tags: