1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family A Discussion - part 2

Jan 12, 2015

1. Do you mean Dimon? If you aren't able to find one, I'll post once I get mine in. It's already been shipped from Alice's Collection. :)

2. Hello! I wanted to get a Susu DFA head, but I honestly don’t know which color to pick. On their photos I don’t understand the difference between pink and white! I would like a light skinned doll, but I am not sure I want a white one (even if makeup can pretty much fix it to a more “alive” look)
      Any suggestions or comparison pics between DFA white and pink resin?

3. I'd also love to see Abu blank, i've searched and searched to no avail.

4. @Peneyofdeath Sorry for the long reply. Yes, that's the one I'm thinking of. I just can't seem to find any pics blank! I appreciate it!

5. @Audrina Mystique My boy is set to be coming in next week :) I'll be sure to post pictures for you before I dye him.

6. Aaaand here we go! He was supposed to be in tomorrow, but apparently he got in today <3 Kael will be getting dyed to a more...realistic (?) skin tone. He and his lady, Dina, are below the cut.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. @Peneyofdeath Thank you! He's a mighty fine doll! One other question, how tall is the head? For hybriding purposes.

8. Hi guys! I’m quite a newbie to the doll community, but I wanted to chime in and say I’ll be receiving the Susu head on Friday! It was going for such a steal, and I figured it was a way to dip my toes in the hobby while I save up for a doll.

Does anyone here have a head they’ve done a faceup on, or know the best place to look (like IG) for examples? I’m going to attempt my first faceup. :XD:

9. Congrats on the almost arrival! I have a Susu, but he was only a temporary head for my character Valentine.

Val's New Face
      Here’s a picture of him currently!

10. Ooh he’s gorgeous! I really like the eyes you chose for him too! Thanks for sharing him! What body do you have him on, if you don’t mind me asking?

11. Thank you! He's on a Dollzone B70-003 body, sadly discontinued.... But the head is getting replaced with a different one, from a different company than DF-A, which is OT for this thread.

12. Ahh, okay! Just curious, since I know eventually I’ll end up getting a body for him. Thank you for all the info!

13. No worries, honestly the DZ body’s shoulders are too broad for the head, hence the new upgrade!

14. I really like the new Ling Yin head, but I'd want it on a boy body. Finding a body of the right size with the correct neck width would probably be a challenge, though.

15. Isnt it offered on either boy or girl body? Coulda sworn they said it was.

16. ACBJD only offers the girl body, not sure how it is on other websites.

17. DF-A owners ♡ I need your help concerning a resin match: I'm still looking for a nice ~68cm body for my Switch Rion head and I'm super smitten by DF-A's newest 68cm body! Would anybody be able to tell if one of DF-A resin tones matches Switch's powder beige? Normal pink maybe? Normal yellow? Can anybody compare? Thanks a million for your help ♡♡

18. Does someone have both yellow and pink skin from DF-A and can tell me which is darker? I would like to stay light skinned as possible, but I don’t want white.... but from what I found I can’t really understand if pink is lighter than yellow or not :shudder
      I have to buy a DF-A doll while summer sales last, but I can’t pick the color (and my Susu pink head is lost in the black hole of slow shipping somewhere, so my plan to decide when I see it myself failed :...( )

19. Ah. Just found the insta post from clover singing, she says she can do boy or girl body.

20. I heard that Alice may be willing to do change the doll’s gender if you contact them and ask. Since the event details differ for girl and boy dolls I’d also double check to see what you’d be paying.

My source:
      Doll Family-A QueWei on SD Female Body Box Opening
      The video shows a male DF-A body on a female DF-A body in case anyone is interested.

Tags: