1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll in Mind - Persia

Dec 2, 2005

1. oh my . . . goodness . . . :love

going to japan, cannot afford another doll; going to japan, cannot afford another doll . . .

2. ohhh he's soo cute!

3. Oi, that's one PRETTY kid; I love his expression!

*Carefully does not tell daughter about this, as dang kid already has 3 dolls (see sig!) and my pocketbook is rather flat these days...*

4. I love his nose *^^* Cute boy~

5. Oh, what a cutie! Faintly reminiscent of the F16 head? Or is that just me? Maybe an older Hewitt?

6. I LOVE him :)

7. mmmm agree he is lovely and also I did see a hint of F16 eeek bad news I promised myself and hubby no more dolls.... but he is fab...

:)

8. We are now accepting Preorders for January Delivery :)

[​IMG]

9. Damn hes a cutie <3 I love/hate the way DIM's dolls always look vaguely related. Makes me want to plan siblings for my Danbi >>; And yeah, he really does look a bit like F-16 ^^ I thought that too.

10. Hello all!
      I just got this email from Doll in Mind. No pictures yet because their site has exceeded its bandwidth but I thought everyone might like to know! I am waiting for a Danbi and I can't wait to see what the new one looks like!

Dear Customers,

Hello, I hope you are well ^^
      I have a news for new doll called \"PERSIA\"
      Here is the information and I hope you like him ^^
      **Shipping will be at early Jan.2006

Completed Doll(60cm) Persia with Face-up

- Skin type : Normal Skin
      - Wig : 9.4 inch
      - Height: 60cm
      - Eyes: 16mm Glass eyes
      - Circumference of Head :24cm
      - Circumference of Neck :10cm
      - Circumference of Bust : 24cm
      - Circumference of Shoulder : 8.5cm (including shoulder :11cm)
      - Circumference of waist 21cm
      - Circumference of Hip: 25cm
      - Foot size : 7.3cm

- Completed Doll with Face-up
      - Wig(Black color with Short cut style)
      - Eyes(16mm Glass eyes/Color Grey)
      - Package Box
      - Cotton Blanket(to rollover doll)
      - Certificate

11. Lovely! But I think we broke their site XD

12. He reminds me of F16 a lot too... and that is a VERY bad thing. I swear, they're trying to kill us. I barely made it through Christmas shopping and Breakaway alive as it is!!! @_@

13. Hm... he is handsome! ^^

14. He is quite the cutie. *fans self*

15. PRAYS!!! I want him in a MSD size PLEASE!! put my request in and make some dream boys with that kind of detail and a mature handsome body. Also some girls with the same kinda of detail for MSD sized girlfriends!!!

I really love Mature looking faces in a smaller overall size. Rather than the typical younger faces that happens when companies create MSD sized dolls.

I hope your company can do that I love your sculpts so much but have put a ban on more SD sized dolls as I just don't have the room for more.

16. Is it possible to buy just the head? can the head fit on a Volks SD13 or SD body?

Does the resin match do you know?

17. yay. =) New DiM doll. Has a softer face than the others. It's a good contrast.

18. uh oh, i see a brother for my danbi in the future

19. So lovely~

And yes he reminds me of F-16 too. And i only thought i would be too obsessed with F-16 :grin: