1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 16cm BB's Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. Oh you have got to be kidding!:XD: These are just the cutest little things ever!:aheartbea I can't believe how expressive and ridiculously adorable they are:D Oh, if only the body were chubbier they would be absolutely perfect for me! I do just love those faces though and the price is right!

2. I think DangDang is my favorite :D I agree, if they made the bodies chubbier it would match their faces better!

3. :horror: All I can see when I look at these is Monchichi.

4. I wish they made a chubby baby body to fit the face. If they did I would have plan to buy one.

5. These little guys are so funny! I actually like their skinny bodies with their giant heads, I think it adds to their charm and quirkiness ^__^

6. I wish the bodies would be even skinnier and a bit shorter. It'll be really comical and cute.

7. I need DingDing

8. I like Dingding too... especially unpainted, the sculpting is so very "antique japanese doll" like a Gosho Ningyo!
      I like the odd proportions, too.

Raven

9. DINGDING! Oh, gosh, I'm in love. But I love the others, too. They are killingly cute.

10. This thread will be temporarily locked while the Moderators consider these dolls for on-topicness :daisy

11. The Moderators have decided Doll-Leaves Dolls are on-topic :)

12. has anyone seen a pic of them without clothes ? - I would like to know what their bodies look like. Thanks

13. Hi, Monsoon:D If you go to www.doll-leaves.com and look at the option parts section for the 16cm Angels you will see the nude body for sale. I'm sorry I can't link you properly, I'm on a shared work computer and it feels the need to block the Doll Leaves site so I can't get there. Its genderless and quite thin compared to the chubby faces.

14. thanks so much Mitya - now I know what everyone meant when they said it would have looked better with a chubby body. They do have the cutest faces though!

15. AW I LOVE Dingding and Dangdang I think they would make such adorable twins :) <3

16. Oh my gosh, I thought I would never want a tiny tiny but Dingding is the most delightful thing ever!

17. how impressed am I ...Ive just bought DingDing off Ebay THEY SAID SHPPMENT IN 3 DAYS ...COOL!

18. My sis in law just told me she bought ding and dang for me!! now to come up with names for them!!

19. Oh my gosh, I love Ding Ding. I purchased off eBay and should have this little cutie next week. So exciting!!