1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 20cm Dolls Discussion

Jun 16, 2010

1. Thanks! I had to hunt around, but I've found a number of things that work for these dolls. Most of her wardrobe is Goodreau, from their 8 inch and Snappy Doll lines. Madame Alexander and Vogue 8 inch can work as well. Some Blythe clothes can fit, too. And there's always Etsy -- a search for lati yellow SP usually brings up some nice outfits.

2. So, I have a question about Mint before I plunge in and buy her. I think she is ADORABLE, But the pics on the Doll Leaves website seem to show the face color much darker than the body (arms and legs) look like BW skin.

Is the doll in the promo pics in BW skin instead of Natural skin?

Any info would help.

Thank you in advance!

3. I own a Mint (I switched out the body to be a boy's, though) but the girl body and boy bodies are the same NS color as the head. It's just that the factory faceup version of Mint has a LOT of red blush (a bit too much in my thoughts) which causes one to think that the head is much darker than the body. They even blushed red the nose!! (I think it looks like Mint has a cold! :laughs:) It's really cute, but I think that's the cause of the discrepancy look.

4. Thank you so much for this info. It helps me out a lot.

5. StarDustBoy
      I just received my Mint today. She has normal skin and a non factory face up. Maybe her picture will help you.

[​IMG]

6. hi there! someone of you has another 20cm doll (like lati yellow sp, tiny delf 20, pocketfairy sugar/pepper) to compare with their dollleaves doll? and what's your opinion on poseability? thanks :)

7. I took some pictures of my Mint, Ringo, posing with random junk around my apartment. She's so much easier to pose than my first doll, I think she's just a delight! There are more pictures on my flickr. I just wish I had a real camera instead of my phone.
      [​IMG]Ringo by caramine, on Flickr

8. She's so cute! I'm waiting for my girls to have their face-ups completed.

9. Does any one have an Arwen with a custom face up? I picked up a blank girl at a meet this weekend and I don't know what to do with her!

10. i was wondering if there were any comparison photos of doll leaves white and withdoll white / cream white / normal that anyone could share?

11. Hi everyone!
      I should have my first tiny in a day or two. I fell in love with a second hand little Puppet. He's Doll Leaves V01 puppet. I really like how cute Fay is. I want to get one girl later.
      Is it hard to find little boy clothes for this size? What about the shoes? Is it hard to find ones for the boys?
      I hope that is not too many questions. All these dolls are so, so cute!!!

12. I have a Dolls Leaves Fay named Lyric. (I need to take some decent pictures of her; right now she has eyes in that are too large while I'm waiting for a set being made for her, and she looks very scary! ;)) I'm not having an easy time finding clothes for her. Lati Yellow clothes from Etsy have been hit or miss on whether or not they'll fit Lyric, alas. Has anyone tried Littlefee clothes on them? From the measurements they'd be big, but I'm wondering how they actually look on a Doll Leaves doll - just a little roomy, or way too large?

13. I think Littlefee clothing would be too big. When you are looking for Lati clothing, lok for Lati Yellow Special. The regular Lati Yellow don't fit very well. I found some Riley Kish stuff that fits on Ebay, some really cute stuff.

14. Thanks for the suggestions! That was probably the problem regarding the Lati clothing.

15. I didn't realize there was a difference between lati yellow and yellow special. Thanks for the heads up! Do the Riley Kish clothes fit well? There are lots on eBay for girl dolls, some might work for a boy too. I am having a custom commission pajamas made for Pip, since I haven't been able to find any clothes for him.
      This is the first photo I am sharing on DoA.
      Here he is:

[​IMG]

16. I finally had free time and decent natural light on the same day, so here's a picture of Lyric, my Doll Leaves Fay.

[​IMG]

17. She is so, so cute! I love her outfit, that top is really pretty!

18. Thank you! :)

The top is actually just from Wal-Mart. It was I think for dolls called Sparkle Girls or something like that? They're pretty similar to Barbies. The pants are from the same brand but they were with a different outfit - I think they were supposed to be capris on the dolls they were made for, but they're long pants on Lyric.

19. [​IMG][/URL]DSCN0166 by mollym_22, on Flickr[/IMG]

Happy Easter!!!!

#340 mollym, Apr 2, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 5, 2015