1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 20cm Dolls Discussion

Jun 16, 2010

1. There have been a couple purchases <3 aangskate who purchased a Rialia from us posted a cute Youtube video/box opening about her :> <3

I haven't seen to many box openings and such though! D:

2. I just ordered a Fay from Junkyspot. ^^ And thanks to the event there I'll also be getting a Mic. (I hope). ^^

They're so precious.

3. Very cute modesty :D and why do you hope you get a mic? :o you should have been asked which you wanted as a gift and would be getting that one :o

XD My friend ordered a pair of Fay from our shop, XD I have no idea what she's gonna do with them though.. I have a feeling her duo will cause trouble for her SD boy.. hahah~!

4. LOL...I hope because sometimes I can be a klutz and send things to a wrong email and such. BUT I got the confirmation email and will be getting both a Fay and Mic.

Lucius will be surprised that his Kids are coming home before his wife. :XD:

5. Haha <3 I know the feeling completely <3

6. I'm giving my little girl a Fay for Christmas (and I'm getting Mic for me). Fay should be here on Friday, I can't wait to open the box and have a look at her before I wrap her up. :) Now I just need to get clothes and a wig for her/them. :) I'm hoping my partner gets me DangDang and DingDing as my present. *crosses fingers*

7. I think I need to bring Mic home! :D Does anyone have her? :D

8. Mic, is actually a boy as a standard. :o The Female was the LE, otherwise you'd need to request a female body or.. well :P you'd be expecting bits ;D

9. ... androgyny... how you confuse and confound poor little old me... ._.

That would have been quite the surprise! xD

10. What size of eyes would fit Fay and Mic? Anyone know yet?

11. 14~16mm seem to fit best.

12. I'm wondering if a 20cm body would work with a Custom House Bisou head? I just hate the Custom House body because it poses so badly. They can't even sit properly without leaning against something.

These little ones are nice posers, right?

Dustbunnie

13. :> Yes, They're pretty study little loves~ :D

14. Why aren't these cuties more popular?

I'm interested in Acorn (now that she's been properly named).

15. I agree >w< Acorn is very cute!

16. Hello, the new fairies photo album was uploaded to the Doll Leaves Family Facebook page with more photos and higher resolution.

I love Mint~ She is very lovely~ and she look like my little sister~
      I think she look like Fay, and Acorn look like Mic (with big round face)~
      I really want to get Mint home as my Fay friend~and get another fairy wing for my Fay.
      (&#65310;&#20154;&#65308;;)

17. I hawe some pictures of Fay and Mic. Both mine are girls now.

Sorry no face upp yet.

Fay:
      [​IMG]

Mic:
      [​IMG]

Together:
      [​IMG]

18. Delurking by a bit because, yep, I think they deserve to be more popular! Here's my Fay, who's still unnamed:

[​IMG]

19. Wow, so many Fay here.
      Congratulations! Your Fays are so lovely!
      I can't wait to see them with faceups.

The new fairies are very beautiful! Is there anyone going to have one of them? I am really curious.