1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 20cm Dolls Discussion

Jun 16, 2010

1. Yes~ I am getting a free nude Mint as I won Doll Leaves' naming contest on Facebook
      I'm very excited now ^_^

2. Congrats at OctoTini! <3

I'm getting a Fay and Mic from Junky Spot this coming week - but does anyone know what clothes will fit them? I am having the worst time finding outfits for 20cm BJDs.

3. Moxie clothes seem to fit them pretty well from what my friend Christina told me :).

4. Thanks~
      Good luck to you too.
      Actually, I'm having the same problem as you too. I don't know if they can fit in Barbie, Bratz or Moxie clothes T_T
      If I happen to receive my doll before you, I can test them out for you as well.

5. Fay and Mic have arrived! :D They are gorgeous!

I have Blythe sized Sugarmag outfits, and some of the dresses just barely fit Fay (snug around the bust but they work). I have a Sugarmag top and vest that fit Mic, but had to cut down a pair of Ken pants for him. I am still on the hunt for better fitting clothing for them though. I don't have any Moxie outfits yet to try. ;)

6. I've got a Zae. I'm waiting on my Rialia to arrive from Junkyspot. I still can't believe you could buy a doll during the Christmas Event and get a free one!

I found that Liv doll outfits fit my Zae pretty well. The longsleeve t-shirt needs trimmed a bit, so I figure a shortsleeved one would be perfect. The pants fit pretty well, but they need a shortened quite a bit. The shoes do not fit. A really great thing is that MOST of the newer Liv doll wigs fit!!!

7. Yay ! finally find that tread.
      I just received my Fay! Was planning to by Lili for mom when I saw the Christmas event. What an nice occasion to make myself a nice little present too;).
      Now my concern is finding her some shoes...:|

8. :D Received my Rialia from JS on Friday!! Now I'm trying to decide how I want him to look

9. Here's my Ulrica
      [​IMG]

10. OH, pampelina,
      Do you have a thread so that I can see more shots? She is soooooooooo lovely. I really want to see more about her.

11. Yeah, I just got my zae. She has the wrong face up but she is just adorable. I'm glad that I'm not the only one having issues finding clothes for them. Im new here and I was hoping it was possible to commission form someone to make some.

12. Hey guys, any new pictures or dolls to spam? I hit the event on the head and got myself a Fay, and my friend Mic, as well as a DinDing for my other friend and second Fay for my sister. c:

13. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

More photos can be found in here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/edendoll/sets/72157624513429371/

Hello, ^__^ Here is my Fay.
      She got a 16cm body at the begining, and during the Christmas event, I got a 20cm body for her as I found that the 20cm body is more suitable for her. (I think I was too silly to get a 16cm body before, I thought it will be easier to get clothes for her with a 16cm body.)

I gave her a new faceup, and can't wait to share with all of you. She is so~~~LOVELY~~~
      Actually, Sat is the photos shooting day, but I just can't wait~~ ^ W ^

14. Your Fay is beutifull,I realy like the face upp.

15. Kaylie, your Fay is wonderful. I'm really considering getting this one along with W!!

16. DajmDumle, v1ntagecouture,

Thank you~~ I am going to take more photos for her tmr. I will upload the photos later~~~
      Doll Leaves is going to hold their First year anniversary event in April, I think they will have something fun or special offer. Let's wait and see~~~

17. Hello! So many wonderful Fay dolls here, we'd like to join. My Fay is named Alyona (form of Elena)

[​IMG]

18. Great photos everyone! It is great to see so many little cuties in this thread. :)

I fell in love with quirky little Acorn, and gobbled one up as soon as I could. She arrived Saturday and it is total love. I'm a sucker for goofy tinies, that's for sure! I had to remove those freaky yellow eyes they sent right away though, but her new eyes just won't sit right, and I need to find her a different wig, but all things considered she's super-adorable.

So, here's my little Abby-Gabby Tinkerbird:
      [​IMG]
      please to meet abby-gabby tinkerbird by bagofspiders, on Flickr