1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 20cm Dolls Discussion

Jun 16, 2010

1. I've enjoyed looking at all the pics here. Wish there were more people who discovered these lovely 20cm sculpts. I especially enjoyed your Fay's pic with the lamps, Kaylie.

I have a NS Fay and Rialia in Tan - no faceups. Love the Rialia sculpt more for some reason. Doll-Leaves tan is such a gorgeous chocolate color.

Haven't been able to get any pictures of them taken since I haven't gotten their outfits or anything together. When I do, I'll share. Gonna go look at that dollmore show link too.

2. My two bodies and Jax are shipping! Yay! I'm making Kitsune heads for the two bodies....

3. kambei Rialia was never released in Tan.. O-o;;;; Dan was, but not Rialia

4. I had ordered through Junky Spot during the Christmas event. I requested Rialia in tan because the instructions mentioned tan was $40 extra. It never mentioned I could only request tan for Dan. No one else ordered tan for the other sculpts during the event? I actually still wish I had another $40 to spare to get Fay in tan too.

Here's the only pic I have so far. It's tiny because I originally took it for an avatar pic.
      [​IMG]

5. I love to see your Ria.

I forgot to ask about their jointing system. Is their feet and hands attached by a S hook? Or by some kind of fishing line?

6. as a dealer I was told Dan was the only optional doll in their Tan skintone. Well, Dan and Mortin anyway... :o o3o Hmmm Odd

7. Yes, S hooks.

Wow really? I wonder why they did it then? Arg! I should have shelled out $40 for Fay too. X( I wonder if they would have.

edit: Got curious and poked around at TJS archive. You're right. It did say Dan, but I don't think I knew it referred to a doll for some reason.

8. Hmm D: That is really odd... >> hmmmmm....... Oh well <3 at least your girl is extra special then!!! :D you should take more shots of her

9. Sweet! Thank you. I just wanted to make sure since I have a tiny that uses fishing line instead of S hooks. I find it a pain in the arse changing hand parts without taking arms apart. S hooks is much easier :3 Once Zae gets here, I am going to compare the holes to see if DS S hooks fit.

10. Zae is being shipped from DS :D I have to wait until Featherfall mailsher to me :) I would have shoes for her if it wasn't for that Postal bs for two weeks >.>

11. Picked up the package this AM and Jax is a darling BUT...

The two headless 20 cm bodies I ordered? THEY GAVE ME A SET OF WINGS FOR EACH OF THEM...FREE!!!!!

Loves me some Doll Leaves!

12. I think they're actually part of the set. The same happened to me and I looked on their site and the body was in fact shown with the wings. I bought DingDing but got the 20cm body for him because I find the 16cm too squat. He still needs a faceup but I love him as he is..

[​IMG]

13. Hahah! Hilarie He looks so cute!

14. I hope I can get a chance to some time soon. The mohair I ordered is coming and I hope the color fits for him.

I'm having a hard time picking out hair. Don't like the look of black on him so I'm trying out shades of darkish browns. I'm stumped for faceup too. :lol:

Hilarie, your DingDing looks so cute and happy on the seal! :)

15. oooh Mohair wigs <3 I love them! xD <3

I hope the one coming for him works! :D I know how it is to have a doll either reject all wigs or "love" all wigs and be a total "wigpig"

16. I love mohair wigs! I ordered the red mohair braids for Abby-Gabby and she loves it!
      [​IMG]
      abby-gabby by bagofspiders, on Flickr

17. Wow, DingDing looks really cute. I hadn't looked at the 18cm as I thought they were a little too small for me. I'll have to go and check them out now.

18. Doll-Leaves discontinued their 18cm line :( only way to obtain them is from dealers that have them in stock or second hand market now. Sad cause they were such cute sculpts.

I'm sad they discontinued Zae and Ria..

19. Perhaps they might bring them back on the 20cm bodies - the heads I mean. Meanwhile I got a shipping notice so my Mint, V and Bunny should be here next week I'm guessing.