1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 20cm Dolls Discussion

Jun 16, 2010

1. 18? you mean 16cm :>

Grats on the notices! :> and I love Zae too she was one of my fave 20cm

2. Abby-Gabby looks so cute in that wig!

I love mohair. And gah! Fay likes them all while Rialia is being picky. XD

3. She is a cutie, shame DS discontinued her. To many cute 20cm dolls its killing me D:

4. Has Rialia been discontinued? I couldn't see her on the Doll Leaves website. I'm now checking out all their tinies. Do they all come with wings? Or the ability to wear wings?

5. Yeah, Rialia and Zae are discontinued. Also unlessthey changed something they -should- have wings

6. The wings came with both 20 cm bodies I bought at the Summer event.

7. The wings are really pretty. I'm usually not drawn to fairy type dolls, but I really liked Mint from the moment I saw her. Now I'm thinking that I need Acorn. I'd also like set of the other type of wings as well. These dolls are even more cute in person and I'm totally in raptures over Jax. I wasn't sure what to expect with a bunny but he's a pocketful of personality. I need to get them all face-upped asap.

8. I was extremely impressed with how well the 20 cm bodies posed...

9. I know Acorn and Mint had wings, but I don't recall the others having them..

10. I looked and it appears you can still get a few of the discontinued dolls on ebay. I think they must have made some in advance. I'm tempted by DingDing, she's cute but I think I may wait and see what the next releases are.

I've found as well, that I really like Jax's body. I've always hated one piece torsos, but it's so cute in that size. I really hope they give some serious thought to releasing more little anthros, they've got such personality. Maybe all the Jax fans should start petitioning for a basic line of anthros! My Jax needs buddies.

11. Yeah, when I contacted them and asked I was told that they do not intend to release Jax separately...

12. Junky Spot have some in stock as well. I need to suck it up and order Ria and deal with custom fees...

13. Canadian customs fees are rough. Australia's kicks in at $1000 which most dolls are under at present thanks to our high AUD. It used to be approx $0.50 to the USD, then almost every doll you'd keep your fingers crossed that it would get through.

I figured they wouldn't release Jax separately. They never do with gift dolls, but they may be like Dollzone and release other anthro sculpts instead.

14. hahah xD <3 Yep! my little Mei is released <3

15. That Panda is adorable. One of my favourite animals. She's definitely coming home here!

Silvermasques - do you design the anthros? Sorry, came into this thread halfway through so not sure if they're your designs or you sculpt the dolls.

16. OMG! I want that panda. Is it the same size as Jax? Best time to get L or B.

Silver: From what I was told. The Eastern Customs is much harsher then the West.

17. Yes, Jax and Mei are my designs <3 :D <3 I'm happy to create doll designs for them. It's a nice opportunity <3

18. Oh wow! I didn't know that! For sure I want to brig Mei home..

19. I notice on DS Ebay that Rialia is still listed with more then 10 available. I think they might have forgotten to take him and Zae down now they are discountinued, OR in fact it is true that they have some in stock..