1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Doll More Nouvelle lune Asha

Nov 20, 2005

1. Not too fond of the super long elf ears, but I really think she's a cutie.

Christal

2. AAAAARRRGH!

When the Asha Rosee came out I said "Oh thank goodness she's not beauty white" I don't have to order her!

And now this!!

>bangs head on desk<

Where's my money tree!

Raven

3. e_e Where's MY money tree!? Gasp.. Someones stollen them ;_;

4. Very cute! I thought about adding her to the list until I noticed that the ears are a completely different color than the head. You can really tell in the human ear picture. It must be the face up blushing and I am sure you can blush the ears to match.....

Plus the human ears are kind of goofy looking and I would probably never use the other ones

5. holy wow...I was never very fond of Asha, but this girl is soooooo perfect and gorgeous!! I want her...<(T0T)>

6. wow. Her eyelids have such a realistic texture in the close-up...

7. umm, argh? That's a beautiful girl!!!! I like Asha, but not enough to get one usually. But half-lidded gothic Asha with mermaid ears? And perfect white skin? Waaaant!

8. thank goodness shes not unoa size/build or i might have to get her. love the interchangable ears!

9. Phew. I got lucky with this one. I love Rosee to pieces, but this Asha doesn't do it for me. *counts blessings*

10. She's so beautiful... I've talked to my family and they're willing to pitch in to help me get her. She's going to be my Christmas gift. I'm just hoping by the time I get to raise the needed amount she'll be around? Yeah hopefully. Glad to read up about her here.