1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Peddlar Feedback (ALL)

Oct 26, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Dollsbe Pineapple, Monique wig, and Dollsbe outfit
      * When did you order?
      November 8, 2016
      * How was the communication?
      Great and fast.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Simple, I used the shopping cart on their site. It was fast and easy.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      My order shipped next day.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the prices were comparable to buying from Dollsbe directly.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, the clothes are excellent quality and the doll is fantastic.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, this was my 3rd Doll Peddlar purchase and I've been using them for purchases for 10 years.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes (referencing Dollsbe and Monique)

2. * What did you order?
      Circus Kane Onion w/ Faceup by Nefer Kane

* When did you order?
      eBay auction ended Feb 7 2017

Great

Very easy, Paypal

They shipped the next day which was very much appreciated. I had her by Feb 10

Yes, it was no more than Circus Kane charges for pre-order of same doll.

Yes, and even better. Sales pictures were detailed and numerous.

Extremely!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Yes

Yes

3. Overall I give The Doll Peddlar an A++++++++++++++ and on a scale from 1 to 5 I give them a 10!!! Judy and Kelly were absolutely wonderful to deal with!!!:D:D:D

* What did you order? Unidoll Dalia with faceup

* When did you order? I emailed Doll Peddlar on the 23rd of May to ask about doing the layaway and they responded within minutes to tell me it was fine. They even took Dalia off the site before I made my first payment. I made the layaway payments on June 2nd, July 3rd, and final payment on August 3rd. They responded within minutes of me making the payments to confirm them. Dalia shipped on August 3rd and I received her on August 5th.

* How was the communication? The communication was fantastic!!! Except for 2 times when I emailed them on a Saturday they always replied within minutes!!! The 2 times I emailed on a Saturday I got replies on Monday morning.

* How easy was it to pay? It was extremely easy with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? They shipped right after I made the last payment.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is great! She is gorgeous! According to the little card she came with, she was made in October of 2008. So her being almost 9 years old, of course she has yellowed,but is very very even and not all that bad. I will try some things to de-yellow her. I am just ecstatic to be able to find a Dalia and one that is new(by new I mean one that hasn't been played with and handled a lot and mostly kept in the box)

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? She looks very similar except the doll in the picture had body blushing and hadn't yellowed.

* Were you satisfied with the product? When I opened the package I noticed the wig and extra heel feet that was mentioned in her listing weren't in the box. She only had the flat feet which were on her. So I called the phone number on the website but they were closed so I sent an email telling them about the missing wig and heel feet. Other than that she came in her unidoll box with the foam inserts she was in with face mask and her arms and legs in bubble wrap. The Unidoll box was inside a shipping box. It was packaged very well!!!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Kelly emailed me back Monday morning and apologized for the missing wig and heel feet. She said she would look for them and get back to me. 2 hours later she emailed back telling me she found them and they would be shipped out the same day. I received the package 2 days later and it had the wig, the heeled feet and an extra wig as a gift!!! I was so happy!!!

* Would you order from this company again? YES!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY FROM DOLL PEDDLAR AGAIN AND IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!!! In fact I see a lot of purchases from Doll Peddlar in my future!!!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I would prefer to buy directly from The Doll Peddlar!!!

4. * What did you order? TTYA Homer Simpson Hooded T Yo-SD in Ivory and another in Black, Monique Queenie Wig in size 6-7, Monique BJ Wig in Size 8-9 Bleach Blonde.
      * When did you order? March 23 2020
      * How was the communication? Communication seemed fast enough, I didn't really require any communication other than the shipping notice
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid Via Paypal so that was effortless
      * How long did it take to ship? Label was created the 24th, and picked up the 24th. I did not receive the parcel until the 27th but it was scheduled for the 26th. This is not Doll Peddlar's fault but was an issue with USPS (who they shipped from)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? So far I have no complaints on the quality of the items purchased, but I have not actually put the Hooded T's on any of my dolls just yet. I was surprised that my Monique Wigs did not come in their usual boxes or with any sort of stuffing within the wig cap. This distorted the bangs on the Queenie Wig. Considering I paid 14.95 USD for shipping I expected more than the eight-dollar prepaid USPS box. At the very least I expected the Monique Wigs to be in the original state with the stuffing in the wig cap. Even the 40% off wigs I have purchased from Monique for their going out of business sale have the wig stuffing in order to help keep the wig's style in place. Neither the Queenie or the BJ wig had stuffing, both were folded in half and shipped packed into the box in a hair net and plastic bag. No additional stuffing was used within the box either.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, yes. I will say the print on the hooded Ts is larger scale-wise in person than it was on the computer.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am mostly satisfied with the product. I am not happy with having to style bangs that are now crimped from being folded in half but the wig itself is good quality and it is a minor fix.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Seeing as Doll Peddlar's policy is for store credit (minus shipping charges and they don't cover return shipping) I will not be complaining with them, I will chalk it up as a loss on my end (a rather minor one honestly)
      * Would you order from this company again? I will be hesitant to order wigs from them again, as the wig cap stuffing is something I -need- to keep the wig's shape when I store wigs. With the elevated shipping cost I do not believe I would order from them again unless I was doing a large order, one that would warrant the higher shipping price
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? This company does not make its own products (at least that I saw) but there are other company's products that I would buy second-hand.

5. * What did you order? Several OT items - FICON doll, Phyn & Aero Just Rayne, Horsman Ltd. fashion doll

* When did you order? February, 2021

* How was the communication? Great, and quick. Judy and Kelly (J/K - just kidding!) generally respond very quickly. Judy may come off as a bit brusque, but I appreciate efficiency, and those ladies are EFFICIENT!

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I paid via PayPal using layaway, and when I wanted to add a doll to my order, it was a snap. Shipping was clearly stated. When I wanted to pay off my order early, it was done within 24 hours. Very quick response time.

* How long did it take to ship? Rapid shipping. I believe that I received shipping confirmations within 24 hours of payment. Items were sent via FedEx (which is expensive, y'all!), so I received all packages within three days of shipping confirmation.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. Dolls were flawless. The Horsman doll was a steal at half price. Items were all brand new in box.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better, IMHO.

* Were you satisfied with the product? 100% satisfied.

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Of course! Although, they are a dealer, so I don't know if this question is applicable?

6. * What did you order?
      In stock Doll Chateau Amos in white skin (fullset)
      * When did you order?
      Febuary 9th, 2021 and received on Feb, 24th 2021.
      Very well, answered my mail fast and they worked nice and professionally.
      Very easy, they sent me invoice through paypal.
      About 2 weeks (but internationally during the pandemic so it's fast for me)
      The doll was in stock for 6 years, mint condition, I'm very satisfied.
      Yes
      Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I'd love to if they offered any limited doll from my favorite company

7. * What did you order? Salon de Lati Sports Jenny and Panda Girl S Belle (Lati Yellow dolls)
      * When did you order? October 29, 2021, arrived November 4, 2021
      * How was the communication? I received the order confirmation email, then I received the tracking number email.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I ordered on a Friday and the items shipped out on Monday
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the price was typical for Lati Dolls
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Belle did, but Jenny didn't. That isn't the Doll Peddlars fault since they were company photos. Jenny's wig in real life is very yellow but in stock photos looks like a very pretty pale blonde.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Overall yes
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I have ordered from them before and have never had issues
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

8. Neutral Feedback

The standard form doesn't apply as Doll Peddlar did not manufacture the Doll Heart wig I ordered. Judy was quick to respond to my messages and the wig was shipped quickly.What I'm not thrilled with is Doll Peddlar's shipping system.

By default Doll Peddlar charges $14.95 flat-rate shipping. Before ordering, I asked if shipping could be adjusted down seeing as I was only ordering a wig. Judy responded saying "As noted on our Home page, we adjust down for small items.".

So I went ahead and placed the order. It shipped quickly and I am very happy with the product. When checking my bank statements I saw that the shipping was never adjusted so I wrote in again asking about it, to which Judy replied "Adjustments are made when we can fit items into a small flat rate box."

Postage paid was not indicated on the shipping label so I decided to recreate it on USPS while inputting Doll Peddlar's zipcode, the weight of the package, etc. Their "flat rate shipping" is inflated. Disregarding the fact that the wig could have been sent First-Class, the Priority Mail rate was still less than I was charged.

Their website looks like it's from the dark ages so it's quite possible they cannot set up a more complex shipping system, but if you promise adjustments, make sure you honour them.

9. * What did you order? Doll eyes
      * When did you order? Dec 2021
      * How was the communication? Decent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped within 2 days
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes