1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Pinterest Boards

Jun 19, 2016

1. Mods, please let me know if this sort of thread isn't allowed / already exists!

I've been Pinteresting a lot recently, and have a board for Doll Customization (which until recently has been 90% Monster High tutorials) and Miniatures (both for doll props & just my love of minatures).

If anyone keeps any boards for BJD customization (face up tutorials, clothes patterns, etc) or miniatures (ideas, tutorials, etc) -- or know of some Pintetest users who do, I'd love to see them!

Here's doll-related boards if you guys are interested, and please share your own too!

[ Doll Customization ] ||| [ Miniatures ]

2. There are some really cute ideas on your board. Thanks for sharing. I don't have one to share but I need to start one. :lol:

3. I'm hoping to have a doll sculpted by a friend in the future, I have a board for him, there's a few dolls on it of features I like for him, as well as some drawing inspo, (mostly mermaids cause he's a merdude), color pallets, mer and naga tails similar to what I see. It's mostly for mine and their use though.

4. >__> I do have Boards for each doll... On almost every website. Weather its Etsy or Pinsterest. this is my main board just for general inspiration.

Bjd inspiration

I'm sure you can find my other ones... but their for my Characters ... so I try and keep them to myself.

5. I also use pinterest for inspirational doll pictures! Here is mine ^^
      BJD Board

However for my own dolls, I make powerpoints haha!

6. I try to keep my boards to just tutorials and stuff, but I really like the photos and art y'all have for inspo -- maybe I should start a board for stuff like that. :3c

7. Its a lot of fun. Looking at photos, can really inspire me, and move me. I sometimes get stuck then see something, an get a whole new perspective.

8. I loooove these boards! Pinterest is an amazing way for storing inspiration images.

9. Ahh, that looks like a great way to organize things~! Usually, I just save pictures and bookmark pages. ;; I don't have a board right now, but these are inspiring~

10. I have a lot of Pinterest boards, but only a couple I actually post BJDs in. I do have a lot of character boards where I post inspiration for characters - all of them are characters I have as dolls so I do sort of count those. And a couple for world inspiration for the different "worlds" my BJDs characters exist in.

The only tutorials I keep are for making my own doll. Which will never happen. But if it ever does, I have the tutorials saved!

11. I have a BJD board where it's basically inspiration. BJD

12. I've just recently used pinterest to look up doll things and I'm loving it. I look for things to inspire me with clothing and photography with my doll. I love how I can put in key words and it shows me beautiful creations that are totally inspiring, it's way better than a simple google search, google images is just not good enough for what I'm looking for. I don't have a board or anything, but I'm really loving going on there for this so much.

13. @IJTET822
      I love your board! :love
      Hope you dont mind that I followed you - I try to follow a wide variety of doll boards for inspiration. :3c

@Vermillion
      Pinterest really is a great medium for creative hobbies. I'm a really big fan of the DIY and gardening tags myself. c: