1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFactory Panda Pet Ari discusion part 1

Sep 10, 2008

1. (I searched for a thread like this, and couldn't find it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

This fellow is pretty new, and I think he's super cute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone have/plan on getting him? I think I'll start saving for a type B black and white one. : 3

Company Website:
      http://www.edollfactory.com/index.php

DoA Wiki:
      http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=DollFactory#Pet_Ari

Pet-Ari Panda Pepe Measurements:

-Eye Size: 12mm

- head : 4.4inch

- Height : 12cm

- length of arm : 2.6cm

- circumference of chest : 6.3cm

- circumference of hip : 8.2cm

- length of leg (from waist to ankle) : 4cm

- foot size : 2cm

DollFactory Panda Pet Ari discusion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...et-Ari-discusion-part-1&p=3682694#post3682694

2. I got my adorable little Pandas today! Doll Factory knew I wanted to take them with me to the Texas BJD convention next week so they made a special effort to get them here before I leave. They are perfect!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. Oh those are so freakingcute!!!! can you tell how they did they resin for around they eyes? Is it black all the way through, or just plating ont he front?

4. I can't tell if the resin goes all the way through around the eyes because the putty covers it up. It is definately resin though and it is totally flat on the front of the face.

I can see the ears through the top of the head with the head cap off and they are definately pink resin all the way through.

They pose pretty easy.

By the way, I ordered the "B" eyes.

5. Here's another picture. I had so much fun last night trying different outfits on them.

[​IMG]

6. My little panda cutie came in today! I picked him up right after work before I had to go pick up my roommate's nephew. I couldn't wait so I opened him up in my car while waiting for him. *dorks* Excuse the bad iphone pictures, I'll take better ones later. ^^;

He's a Type-A, with the round eyes. (strike)I haven't named him yet...(/strike) I've decided to name him Hahori (aka Hoho). <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]

OMG. So adorable in person. :D

7. Here's my lovie Lala:

[​IMG]

I was a bit surprised to find that the head plate was on with just a magnet- I managed to knock that off in about 30 seconds. She's wearing a very elastic-y Kelly dress :)

8. Anyone else have concerns with the head plate?

9. Here's a picture of my panda and my puki.

Melanie

[​IMG]

10. They look so cute together! What brand of clothes is he wearing?

11. Those are Tommy PJs

12. Actually, the top is a Tommy shirt buy the pants are from Spampy (Jenifer). She made several things that fit my Doll Factory dolls.

13. They fit really well- she did a great job!

So far I've only found a REALLY stretchy Kelly dress that fits.... so mine is just wearing a pink tutu I made her

14. my little panda with a tutu from spampy, along with Marilyn Bobo and RIngo kitty (also in spampy wear)
      [​IMG]

15. My panda arrive today¡¡¡ ^_^. I'm simply in love with she. Is more cute than in the page.

Well, this are some photos for send to friends and for share my happy ^_^. Sorry for the crap and bad photos.

Her name is Ling Ling, and is the protector or my puki Lung.
      [​IMG]
      She needs her clothes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      I think they can be great friends¡¡

16. I wrote to Doll Factory and asked them if I could have a mouse tail and they wrote back offering to make a pink one! I'm so over the moon. This is my minime as my nickname is Vallimouse. EXCITED!!!

17. She's not painted yet and is a little shy without her make up. She's utterly awwwdorable. Terribly quick one - Vallimouse with Sprout.
      [​IMG]

18. Here is Valida all finished
      [​IMG]

19. Here's my panda cutie :)

[​IMG]

20. My poor pind panda (now a mouse) is fading! Her pink circles around her eyes are so pale now and her white is turning yellow. I don't like it! Her ears are fading too. I loved the original pink, so pretty and delicate. I think I'm going to have to paint her pink. Arghhh...