1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

DollFactory Pet Ari Pig Discussion Part 1

Oct 30, 2009

1. Since these piggies have been approved by the mods as being on-topic, I'm starting a discussion thread for them!

Light Pink Kiki - Black & White Kiki by Doll Factory

More and more and more piggies!!! :aheartbea

....mod notes.....

Company Website:
      http://www.edollfactory.com/index.php

DoA Wiki:
      http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=DollFactory#Pet_AriCompany website: http://www.edollfactory.com/index.php

Pet-Ari Piggy 2nd Kiki measurements:

(Kiki have a magnetic tail)

-Eye Size: 14mm

- head : 4.4inch

- Height : 12cm

- length of arm : 2.6cm

- circumference of chest : 6.3cm

- circumference of hip : 8.2cm

- length of leg (from waist to ankle) : 4cm

- foot size : 1.5cm

DollFactory Pet Ari Pig Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...t-Ari-Discussion-Part-1&p=5503399#post5503399

2. I didn't have her body done either since all my pets wear clothes. Here is my Kiki:

coming:
      [​IMG]

and going:
      [​IMG]

3. I have b&w Kiki and would love to see more pics too - he is nekkid since I'm not sure where to get teeny tiny clothes that fit. He need pants and a jacket - any suggestions?

4. My Romeo
      [​IMG]

And I'm not sure of her name yet I'm thinking Juliet but maybe not & her friends
      [​IMG]

5. So much cute! A pink Kiki piggy is definitely next on my list. <3

Does anyone have clothing suggestions for these little cuties? FuzzyFeet, are Romeo's overalls by littlejoni? I'm assuming they are Puki-size? Do they fit well? :)

6. I can only speak for my Doll Factory Dalsoo but I found puki size clothing an excellent fit.
      I must say that Doll Factory are probably one of the best companies I have bought from for delivery time and service. I received my doll two weeks after my order went in and she was so well packaged it was a delight to open her.

7. Marryth they are from littlejoni and they're so cute. They're lati yellow and they're big, lati white would fit much better I imagine. I don't have any latis so I was guessing when I bought them. The fit's ok because I sort of thought of him as a pig on the farm and the baggy overalls kinda go along with that.

Oh and I will second that about Dollfactory they were wonderful to work with. I ordered my 2 pigs around the first week of December and got them in 2 weeks.

8. Hello!
      I want to show pictures with his Kiki. It's a boy, nick - little chestnut ("kashtanchik, so it sounds in Russian), because he has brown pig nose)

Sorry for the photos, I'm not a very experienced photographer (

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I'm joining the party a little late but I have a Pet Ari Kiki piggy coming next week. Is it Pukifee or Puki Puki clothes that would be a suitable match? I apologize, to most this question is a no brainer but I honestly have no idea.

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply. >..<

10. tiffany71 It's pukipuki size. Congrats! THey are so cute - I really want to add a Kiki to my family too.

11. I also will be getting a Kiki very soon!

12. Hello.. I have a question about what if any difference there is between the bw and pink kiki (besides color.. lol) Are the face sculpts the same is my question. Thanks in advance... I love the kiki and bobo is pretty cute too.

13. I'd love to see all your little piggies! Here's mine, Petunia.

[​IMG]
      It seems as if the Dollfactory website has disappeared. Does anyone know if they've closed down?

14. Keri, your little piggy is so cute! :apig:

I was also wondering the same thing. Has Doll Factory gone out of business? :horror: That would be so sad! They had such cute little anthros.

15. Thanks, Rabbit-moon. It definitely would be sad if they've gone out of business, but I think they probably have. I think they make the cutest anthros of all! I'm lucky to have 3 of them.

16. Yes, Keri, I think you must be right. I tried to go on the Doll Factory site and it is gone. What a shame! :...( Their anthros were so adorable!

I kept hoping Doll Factory would do a bunny someday. I also have three of their anthros: Bobo the mouse, Coco the kitty, and a Kiki, too.