1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollGa Noella Sleeping Discussion

Sep 1, 2007

1. She's very pretty and I like her outfit. I checked out the website and the open eye version reminds me of Holly Hobby.

2. With the right wig Noella its really pretty.

I hope Dollga will start to sell clothes soon the clothes of the limited versions are beautiful.

3. Does anyone have any owner pictures of Noella? I swear I've looked and I can't find them anywhere. :sweat She's such a cute girl too.

4. Ai, Noella is so beautiful, sleeping and regular...but alas her price is far too high.

I love that wig and that outfit, its beyond precious.

*dreamy sigh*

5. She is soo cute! She does look like chiwoo sorta, I think its the lips.

6. Noella is quite elegant and beautiful, and the sleeping girl is lovely. I love Dollga girls, and the bodies look very interesting.

7. Does anyone have any idea about resin matches for Dollga dolls? The sleeping Noella head would be perfect for an SD sized version of my May boy.

8. Oh I do see the "baby Chiwoo" thing :) I think it's the rounded nose that looks similar. I think both Noellas are adorable, I would love to see more of them. The Dollga dolls are so charming.

9. o__o Ahhhhh, crumpet!
      Here I'd decided I didn't need Ricca in doll form, since I couldn't find a doll that looked like her anyway...but now I have. -___-;
      Dagnabbit she's cute, though. :whee: I may need my little gate-opener after all....

Oh and just a reminder--you really shouldn't hotlink pictures! Just put up a text link, not the image itself. ^_^

10. Ohhh whoops. XP

11. Looks like we overloaded their server. Did anyone get screencaps?

12. I think both Noella and Ojallin are just gorgeous. I must have both the regular and sleeping Noella heads, and Ojallin. My house will oneday be full of Dollga love!

13. Yeah, I did.

14. Thats a really sweet girl!

15. I have a sleeping head noella and awaiting for the other

pics of her are over here

16. I've posted some photos of Dollga Noella head with Dollinian body. They're a great match, and there're some more photos and info in this Link:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2360563#post2360563