1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Dollheart clothes on Angell Studio dolls

Jul 28, 2008

1. I've got a question about dollheart clothes and Angell-Studio Dolls.
      Does anyone know if the dollheart clothes fit Angell -Studio 1/3 dolls. There are quite a few outfits that I want from them. But I would like to know if they will fit. So if someone has any Dollheart clothes and Angell-Studio dolls could you please post pictures up or tell me if they fit/not fit, I would be truly grateful!
      Please help, thank you~
      :3

2. I have Angell Studio Lucifer. I am waiting on his outfit from Angell Studio. I also have ordered an outfit from Dollheart on preorder. Once I receive them both I will check fits and post photos :) I belive the DH should be here in September about the same as my AS outfit.

3. Thank you:3

4. I finally got my Dollheart Blood Sucker outfit. I am hoping to get some photo's of him today. I will post soon.

5. All right it took me a little time but I finally got around to getting those photos.
      Dollheart clothes fit my Angell Studio Lucifer perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better fit. And the quality is amazing.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]