1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollheart Competition Entries are up

Mar 19, 2005

1. :D wow i can not wait to vote they all are stunnning i wish i could do that
      rachel

2. So did anyone from DOA actually enter? :o

3. Me!!!!! ^_^ Mel(issa) and Colleen I believe

4. For me I love the first two!! fantastic and playful

All the individual parts are fun on each of the first two. Also I am partial to girls!!

treelore

5. Oh, I wish I'd entered....I had a really great MSD design, and it looks like there weren't many entries in that category. Oh well - it's too bad.

6. I entered. And i got in the vote. I did "The Detective". I mostly did it for design practice though, i don't care if i win. I don't even HAVE a 60cm boy. (though if i won it would be a good excuse to buy one. heh) Everyone's designs are so nice!Whoever wins will deserve it.

~Erin

7. Please note that you can click the "Vote Here" for choosing your favourite designs (^^

8. Yeah, I was actually surprised I made it at all.
      Though I doubt I'll make it out of the MSD section when compared to that colorful Japanese design..

I was wondering why there are so few entries in MSD.. were there ONLY three? or were they picked?

9. Not many MSD entry. we have only received 5 entry for MSD and all of them are theme 1....

10. I know I did! If you know where I've been lately, it's pretty easy to guess which ones on the voting page are mine ^^'

11. Has the competition been cancelled? Results and the links no longer exist...

12. Yeah, the link no longer works and I can't seem to find anything linking to it from the actual site...

13. Dear all,

Since our website have someproblem, the link of the competition are temp. down at this moment. We arenow trying to fix it (^^;;

The deadline of the voting will be the end of Apr.,2005.

PasuLau

14. Will the winners design be made to sell??? That would be so cool!

15. The appropiated design will be chosen as Commerical purpose. The Designer name will be shown in our websie also (^^

16. I voted for your fallen princess! GREAT JOB! I think your's is the best!

17. when will the winners be announced?

18. what happened to this?

19. The Winner will be announced at the end of this May,2005 (^^