1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollheart Feedback (ALL)

Dec 17, 2008

1. * What did you order? Garrett Steampunk set for MSD & MSD shoe Fukubukuro
      * When did you order? 12th July
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? Very good, they sent me an order confirmation and also e-mailed me to let me know the items were despatched.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Very quick, only 6 days! Shipped on the 18th :)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? VERY much so. Better, really.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Hell yes :D
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Absolutely!

2. * What did you order? My Mother Has Killed Me - Gannon for YoSD
      * When did you order? Sept. 12
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through their eBay shop.
      * How was the communication? Order confirmation then an another e-mail when it shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal. Easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on the 17th and arrived on the 26th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Lots of little details.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? 100%
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes :)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yep!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the price was good, yes.

3. I'll sadly have to leave a bit of "not-quite-so-glowing"-feedback here.

* What did you order?
      It was a group order I hosted; one SD13 Boy Natsu Matsuri for me, a pair of pink boots for one of the participants, three SD13 Girl Natsu Matsuri for the second other participant.

* When did you order?
      22nd of July

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company

* How was the communication?
      So-so. They stopped answering my mails after a while.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      They sent a message telling me they'd ship at the beginning of August, however, they didn't actually send it before the 20th of August.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Mainly, yes, but one of the items (the pink boots) were completely in ruins, probably when shipped from Dollheart. The zipper on one didn't work, and both soles had almost fallen off. Those kinds of damages usually do not occur when the items are packed well, and it's not the kind of damage that would usually happen to a pair of boots when shipped.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The items that weren't ruined, yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      With the not damaged items, yes. My Natsu Matsuri bag contained one extra pair of girl's shoes, instead of boy's shoes, but that was okay, since they were the exact type the girl I just got home at that point would wear.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Here comes why I'm not very satisfied with the transaction. Dollheart asked me to send the damaged shoes back; they'd pay the shipping. I did, shoes arrived at theirs. Then, I was asked to pick something else for the exact price of the shoes, and they'd refund the shipping money I paid for shipping the damaged shoes. I rather asked for a full refund, which they agreed to. Almost a month passed, without ANY refund of any type. To make it simple, I said I could choose something from their shop instead, rather than get a full refund. Better to get something than nothing. I got a reluctant answer. Then nothing. I sent them a new mail over a week ago, and I have yet to get a reply. Almost two months have passed since I contacted them over the damaged shoes.
      I have almost given up on getting the money for the shoes and shipping from me to them back, which sucks, because now I have to pay the one who ordered the shoes over the GO the money for the shoes and his part of the shipping from my own pocket, and same goes for the shipping money from me to Dollheart.
      I'll update this thread if I do get something else, or the money back

* Would you order from this company again?
      I love their items, but after this, I'm not sure if I will take the chance to order from them again.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Definitely, if it was something I was looking for.

4. * What did you order?
      An outfit and a pair of boots

* When did you order?
      31 Oct 2012

I ordered directly from them

I'll say it was mostly good..
      The two items I ordered were listed at being in stock when I ordered them, and so naturally I expected shipping to occur quite soon. But on the 6th of Nov, I got an email notifying me that my pre-order items would be sent out at the end of November. This confused me because I had made sure I had no preorder items. I wrote to them and was told that the boots I had ordered had turned out to all have flaws, so they were going to have to get them all remade. Which was s shame, but I didn't mind waiting, and I figured they probably wouldn't have known about the flaws in the boots until they went to check them.

I patiently waited until the very end of November, and still had no shipping notice, so I wrote to them again, and asked if my order was still scheduled to be sent out by the end of November, as I had been advised. They replied that my order would be sent out within two days and it was ^_^ I don't know if it would have been if I hadn't written, but since it was sent when I asked about it, I've got no problems. They kept their promise, as far as I am concerned.

They were always prompt and courteous in their replies to me. I used the 'contact us' form on their site.

Easy. Paypal at checkout, I think.

From the date of order, almost exactly one month.

Yep, definitely. They are very well made, and very well-finished pieces. And they were all very nicely packed.

Mostly. They used a different fabric for the coat on the outfit I bought, but I am guessing that falls within the usual 'some details may change without notice' sort of thing, and I like the fabric anyway, so I don't mind.

Yes, very much so.

n/a

Yes

Yes

5. * What did you order?
      I ordered two SD13 girl outfits

I never really had any need to contact them

Very easy.

About 2 months

Quality was fantastic

Yep

Yep

N/A

Yes I plan to very soon. It's hard to find nice good quality clothing

Yeah if I found something I wanted

6. This is my second order and not really going well

* What did you order?
      [Pre-Order] LD000580 Cheshire heart

Directly from the hongkong company

Very good

Very easy through paypal

About 1 months, but the shipping from them to me is fast, just 4 days and the package already in my hand^^

Not really but i like the design and the accessory, so i bought it anyway

Yep

Disappointed at first because they forget to put the neck accessory in my package but dollheart customer service is really improved^w^b, i message them on Friday and i got the replay on Saturday, and their english is good too, i think they finally hired a professional, they say that they aware their workshop has accidentally missed the accessories for all LD-580 during packaging so they will ship the missing set asap and a few days later a contact them again asking how it is going and they shipped it at that day too using registered and finally it arrived yesterday safely^^b

Very

Probably

Of course if it's still in good condition and if the price is lower than the company

7. What did you order?
      2 MSD/Unoa outfits and a 'goodie bag'.

* When did you order?
      21st November

I received a mail stating that the payment went through, but that was all.

Easy, Paypal

Don't know, they never informed me, but I believe it was quite quick as I received it yesterday 27th November

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No, everything was fine and absolutely stunning.

* If there were any problems with your order,
      how did the company handle them?
      N/A

Absolutely, I just wish that I had received a shipping notice. The dresses were stunning and the goodie bad had some interesting items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

8. * What did you order? 3 Fukubukuro bags: MSD, 10/13 SD Girl, 70 cm Boy.
      * When did you order? 28 November 2013.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from company site (HK).
      * How was the communication? I`ve got the confirmation of order immediatly and on december 3 asked about shipping date - company answered quikly.
      * How easy was it to pay? I paid throw PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Order was shipped on 6 december.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? As possible )
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, i did it earlier.

9. What did you order? MDD000149 [Alice 2011] Alice Fairyland

When did you order?
      September the 21st 2013.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from Dollheart

How was the communication?
      I received an order confirmation, but that's pretty much it.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      I have no clue since I was never notified that it had shipped, but it got here two weeks later.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the quality was amazing.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Completely.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely, I'm planning to do so again soon.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Definitely.

10. * What did you order? Alice set pink for MSD (fits MDD)
      * When did you order? June 7 2014
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? From an event, but directly from them. They visited the event themself.
      * How was the communication? Good communication.
      * How easy was it to pay? -- Since i paid using real cash, of course easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Quickly. I ordered it at an event in my country, they said they will ship right away after they reach hong kong.. they really did, 2 days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes definitely. It's really detailed, really tidy sewing too. Just absolute art!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No. I like it new.

11. * What did you order? [TABLE="width: 100%"]
      [TR]
      [TD="class: accountQuantityDisplay"]1 EA.[/TD]
      [TD="class: accountProductDisplay"]LD000540 [SCHOOL DAY] BRYANNA[/TD]
      [TD="class: accountTotalDisplay, align: right"][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="class: accountProductDisplay"][DARK ROCK] LD000556 TAYLOR[/TD]
      [TD="class: accountTotalDisplay, align: right"][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="class: accountProductDisplay"]LS001293[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      * When did you order? July 3rd 2014
      Directly from the Company
      Good. Except I was not sent a tracking number at first. Although once I emailed them about it they replied very quickly
      Paypal, easy.
      Ordered July 3rd, Arrived July 21st. Shipping was fast once it was sent out.
      YES. 1000x yes.
      Exactly
      100% Satisfied
      N/A
      Yes. I will be ordering from them again.
      Yes but only if it was a sold out item or the price was much cheaper.

12. * What did you order?
      Dollheart x Linachouchou Party Macaron (In Stock)
      * When did you order?
      19 October 2014
      Directly
      N/A
      Almost too easy with Paypal
      Super fast! I don't know when it shipped and I didn't get a tracking no., but she arrived on the 22 October - in three days
      :D
      Yes~
      Yes~
      Of course!
      N/A
      Probably~
      I'd consider it :3

13. * What did you order? a list of clothes (around 20-30 sets)
      * When did you order? from 2012-2017
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I have experience both company, old physical location and mint on the card and oobie doll
      * How was the communication? communication of all of them is good
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 1-3 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? very appropriate for most set, sometime can be a little high
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? alot and most of the time, better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? for most of the time, yes, sometime they have sold out item that still available on the site which can be little disappointed
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? very fast and refund them
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? for the sets I need so badly

14. What did you order?
      School of magic Madeline outfit set for DDDY

When did you order?
      27th December, 2017.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from DollHeart

How was the communication?
      Excellent! While I didn't speak to anyone directly, they kept the confirmation/update emails to a minimum, whilst still providing tracking details. They also listened to my request regarding shipping.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy (PayPal).

How long did it take to ship?
      Item was shipped within 2 business days, and arrived with me 8 days after I placed my order. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Honestly? I would have paid more for the quality received. As I ordered during a promotion, I also got a free full outfit worth $85 dollars with my $95 purchase, so value-wise, it was an unbelievably good deal.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      It looked higher quality in person than in the sales pictures.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely. I will be purchasing again (and recommending them to others).

Would you order from this company again?
      Without a doubt, yes.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Potentially, if it were a retired outfit. Otherwise, the shipping is reasonable, I didn't get hit with a customs charge, and the offer was so good, I can't see a reason not to buy directly from DollHeart.

15. * What did you order?
      DL000009 BLACK & CREAM [DDL BLACK VER]
      DM000038 MISS BLACK & WHITE [GIRL'S MOMENT]
      [ANIMATE] DY000030 ASIAN COSTUM - C VER
      MD000265 CRAZY DOTS YELLOW VER
      LD000744 VANILLA SUIT [SD13 G VER]

* When did you order?
      Ordered on Dec. 29
      Great!
      YES!
      5 Days
      YES!
      YES!
      YES!
      N/a
      Yes.
      Yes.