1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollicieux - First Issue up tonight!

Jun 1, 2005

1. Hi all

I’m pleased to announce the first issue of Dollicieux, an ezine focused on asian style BJDs is online now! I’m so excited to finally have this project come to life. It’s been months and months (and months ;) ) in the works and to see it up and running is a thrill. I hope everyone gets a chance to go check it out and enjoys what they see.

In our first issue we have an interview with Juliet from Violet Fern, an awesome photography tutorial from JoAnn, a contest for some wonderful Dollheart shoes and our cover girls are Steph G’s beautiful trio!

So please take the time and drop by!

www.dollicieux.com

Thanks!
      Lyssa

2. ohh looks interesting :)
      that's a pretty good idea an ezine on dollfies :)

great work, looks good so far

edit:
      I love VioletFern's outfits and such, so great that you guys got to interview her :)

3. I really enjoyed reading this :daisy Thank you for bringing this to us.

And StephG's article was so interesting and touching :D

4. This is awesome! I really enjoyed reading it! I cant wait for the next issue! Thank you!!!!

5. That's a lovely idea, and executed well at the same time! Clean, pretty and informative. The Zine looks great and I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future! ^-^

6. I love it! ^_^ Thank you for the effort put into producing it. My favourite part, believe it or not, was the opening paragraphs of the editor's letter...it described so eloquently what could have been my first meeting with the doll that became my first. (albeit my experience was online and not 'in the flesh').

P/S: One tiny error I noted: on the cover, "Etheral" should be "Ethereal"! ^_^

7. wow wow wow

will add you to my site :D

8. Hiya^^
      So enjoyed the first issue, can´t wairt for the 2nd :grin:

My fav doll on the cover..., one of the best seamstress I´ve seen...well done and thanks

cheers^^

Ot: if you see any weird stuff in my posts blame this damn keyboard, it´s batteries are almost dead and always forgret to change :oops: them

9. Good luck...

:daisy

10. Great job! Very professional looking and enjoyable.
      Subscribed!

11. Lyssa, it's wonderful! I'm enjoying reading it! Your hard work is much appreciated and I look forward to the next issue! My girls are throwing kisses your way! :D

12. Lyssa, this looks great. I'm happy to see a mag that focuses just on ABJD. Fashion spotlights with favorite designers are always interesting, and the overall layout is simple and crisp. One suggestion -- it would be great if the links in Violetfern's interview were actually live so we could see her inspirations.

--MW

13. ok, maybe this is a dumb question, but is subscription free?

14. That's awesome, and I think it's great that you interviewed VioletFern; I love her stuff!

15. That was wonderful!!!!
      Congratulations

Pony_gery :chibi

16. You've done a great job! :love Loved everything about it, the look, the dolls and the photo tutorial. :love Can't wait to see more!

17. Great pictures and info! Finally....a magazine about BJDs....and in English. :grin: Can't wait for more....subscribing now....thanks!

Hugs,
      Janine in PA

18. Wow-- superb! : D

19. Awwww… guys, thank you so much for all the kind words and awesome response! I also appreciate the suggestions so much. They will definitely help us grow. Everyone here (read: small staff of 3 – myself included) are so thrilled by the response. It made the work so very worth it! We’re already working on July’s issue and all the positive comments are fueling us today – no need for coffee :grin:

Once again a big thank you to StephG, Juliet and JoAnn! They were so supportive and kind to share their time on an unknown project. You guys are wonderful! Also I must thank our July contributors as well. They also agreed to be part of Dollicieux before they had seen the ezine. Thank you all for the faith you've put in us.

I’m near tears I’m so happy so I’ll sign off now. Thanks again everyone!

Have a wonderful day!
      Lyssa

PS - subscription is free :daisy

20. How do I subscribe to the mailing list if I don't use Outlook express? I keep trying, but it just brings up Outlook, which I don't and cant use. ;.; Should I send an email to the address given?