1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS by J Baek

Dec 6, 2014

1. Hello. My Raymond wears pants from Alice collection 70+, they fit perfect. The tops from Luts, Angell Studio, Iplehouse (SID) and I think Dollmore Model and Glamour Model fits too. This black shirt is from IH but now I don't remember is it SID or EID. And your Oscar is right - this body is amazing!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Your Raymond is very handsome. Thanks for the tips on what fits the DAD body. :hug:.

3. My boy is finally home again. :D I was thinking he was a "Jesse" but honestly the name never stuck. He is definately an "Oscar." And now that he has his face up, I think he's even more so an Oscar.

Still toying with his wig and eyes but he will definitely be a "ginger" boy. I'm so ready to spoil him rotten with more clothes and accessories.

[​IMG]

4. mdonline03, it's very useful picture! Thank you very much for sharing!
      I'm obsessed with redheads. I really like Oscar as a ginger. Nice job! :wiggle
      I plan to buy this handsome man someday too but I have to save up money first... :|

5. Thank you! I'm glad the photo was useful. :3nodding: I hope you get your boy soon. I do think Dollits offers layaway/payment plan. But in any case it's great that he's not limited and will be around for a long time I hope. Oscar is really my very special favorite.

[​IMG]

6. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find the answer, but does anyone know what resin is a good match for Dollits? I want to get the D.A.D body for a head that matches Crobidoll/Dollfactory so I'm hoping the body matches them, because it'd look great for what I'm after!

7. I ordered the DAD body last week, any more recommendations for what clothing works? Anything from Iplehouse or Ringdoll fit?

8. SD70 or SSDF should work. My guy wears both. Not sure about the other clothing from Iplehouse or Ringdoll. I only have EID and JID stuff from Iple and both of those sizes do not work for the DAD body.

@Rinoa sorry I can't help with the resin match question. I don't have dolls by Crobidoll or Dollfactory so not sure about a resin match. I do know that white skin is sort of a creamy white. It's not a bad match for Rosen Garden normal...but that's really no help. :sweat In any case the body is wonderful and I'd say worth any slight blushing needed to obtain a closer match.

9. Thank you, that helps.

10. I bought the Dollits DAD body last week and already received shipping notice today, nice!

11. I got my Oscar head today. Haven't decided what I am doing about his body.

His resin is a semi-close match to Shinedoll (a little lighter but all my face-ups darken the face a bit so I assume it'll even out), but I am not sure on the proportions. Gotta add something to the neck so the head sits a little higher maybe.

[​IMG]20161114_174305 by Kaxen6, on Flickr

12. I redid the faceup on my Dollits Oscar, Seren, last month. But no proper photos taken until yesterday! Which makes me happy since one of my goals is to give my big dolls more attention this year. Also, I love these gift hands so much~ :D
      [​IMG]This guy. by Anon T., on Flickr

13. Just bought the DAD body! I'm super excited for him to show up

14. Hi! I just found out about d.a.d body and I love it! It seems perfect for the character that I have in mind (hoping that it will be a good match for a ringdoll head... ugh)
      I was wondering... is there a specific period of time when it's sold or I just need to wait and hope it will be soon?

15. Does anyone know if the Oscar head looks okay on any 60-65cm bodies? I kind of want him on a skinnier lankier body and most 70cm bodies are pretty ripped. Well, I like the Dollshe Classic 18M body, but the neck is a smidge too wide and since my Oscar has short hair, it would be visible if the neck juts out too much.

16. I recently did a few things for my Dollits Oscar's makeover. ...not that it's a huge makeover, the point was to retain his fluffy sunshine persona. :whee: New wig, faceup and some hybrid testing!

@zekarmisama I tried my Dollits Oscar head on my Aprilstory senior body (65cm I think) and the neck circumference was no match and a hot glue donut was needed to lift the head. I like the proportions though because I like this head with a chest not as broad as the D.A.D. body. So in particular, this hybrid of the Aprilstory body and Dollits Oscar head is not a good fit but the proportions are more appealing to me. If you find a hybrid that gets you the lanky look, I'd definitely be interested to see it!

[​IMG]
      Sunshine Boy
      by Anandoll, on Flickr

17. I've been considering getting a Resinsoul Yi body since it can be ordered without the abs, but I haven't made up my mind yet. It's not smaller exactly as far as the measurements go, but it feels more skinny visually? Also not as much of a financial hit if it doesn't work compared to buying the Dollshe body. That and Dollshe is like a hot mess of weird ordering periods and "we're stopping! Hahahaha Not Really." =_= But on the other hand, I'm not a big fan of how resinsoul's joints look.

I think the look I want is something like the Old Hound body or some of Dollzone's skinnier 70cm bodies, but then the neck for both of those might be a bit skinnier than I think fits Oscar... it's hard to tell. He's like an 11cm neck and some 10.5cm necks look thinner/thicker or longer/shorter than others. Like I have my Oscar on a Granado head bust and the website says the neck circumference is 10.5cm but when I measure with my sewing tape measure, it's 11cm.

I would like the Granado Lads body if the abs are sanded off, but I'm not sure if the shoulder width might be too skinny.

((god I wish I knew how to sculpt....))

@Anante Where did you get that wig for your Oscar? Or is it custom made?

18. @zekarmisama I custom made it with yarn fibers. I really wanted a wig to emphasize the Dollits Oscar's angelic smile and I wasn't having much luck with shopping pre-made wigs. I love the Granado Lads body! That was one of my choices for putting this Oscar head on a different body. Dollshe bods look pretty great too. But darn this super thick Dollits neck!!! :sigh

19. Oh wow. That's a really good job. :D

The worst part of no longer liking very stylized heads is that getting necks that look okay is so much harder!