1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS by J Baek

Dec 6, 2014

1. I'm planning on getting one of the Rey heads when they go up for sale, but J.Baek told me that they won't be available for sale separately until the first 20 dolls (the discounted ones for the event) sell. So those 20 whole dolls have to sell out first.

2. Glad to see that he's shipping pretty quickly. I bit the bullet and put a NS one on lay-a-way. I already had plans to pick up an IH DC SID Asa during the event, so paying for him in full wasn't an option. Looking forward to owner pics :-)

And on the clothing front, I'm going to try some of the Crobidoll "B" line clothes for my guy. The measurements I found for the Crobi guys was Ht: 68cm, Chest: 31cm, Waist: 22m, Hips: 28cm. Not a perfect match, but close enough to be worth giving it a go depending on the style of clothing. AngelFantasy 70m looks to be good for pants and LoongSoulDoll 70cm could work for shirts. There were a few more possibilities, but I can't see to find my window shopping notes at the moment. :-/ I haven't started the search for shoes...gonna wait 'til my guy is here and try on the shoes I have and go from there.

3. Sooo pretty.
      [​IMG][/URL] by susan2453, on Flickr[/IMG]

4. Ooooh! Veeeery nice!! Have you had a chance to play with his posing yet?

5. He's alot lighter than my Iplehouse SID i think and posing is much better. My SID can stand very well and even hold other dolls but he's not elegant. Rey has so many clicking joints, i think he'd be able to do just about anything. i do wonder how he'll stand up to wear with all the clicking.

6. omg you guys are making me want one 'now' >< I can't aford to branch out to other makers.... yet... I will eventually but omg stop tempting me before I am able to LOL... I can't wait for pics... you should do a special "posing" thread... :P

7. Oh, I'd love to see some comparisons with your SID! Can his head fit on the SID body, and vice-versa?

8. I'd also like to see an SID next to this guy! My friend is planning on trying to hybrid an Eric with this lovely body in the future :)

9. It's nice to hear that he's lighter. I *LOVE* my EID guys, but they are a serious handful. I'm really looking forward to getting my guy home. :-)

I know what you mean. And if the lay-a-way option hadn't been added, he would've been waaaaaay down on the list. But I think he's gonna be great for my human male leading role. Close enough to fit in with my Iples, but clearly different. I can't wait to see what the female will look like.

10. I can't wait to see how yours will fit with Iples... this body may be a good fit for a slim like a YID but tall like an EID character I want to do eventually ;p.

11. I keep looking at him and thinking he'd make a great character for someone with Elven ancestry....tall, slim, regal. Heehee. (happy dancing)

12. Just playing a little and he's kinda a stupid easy poser. I've never had arms just stay like these right out of the box. Getting my SID out now.
      [​IMG][/URL]Untitled by susan2453, on Flickr[/IMG]

13. Better and better. All the view on Flickr made it look like he'd be a good poser. It's really nice to see that he is. :-)

14. Firstly, ... is he really standing with no aids (stand?) O_O

Secondly.... this belongs here Your dolls and posing(or lack thereof)

15. Yup that was hands free, look ma no hands or stands.

16. Oh! Thanks for the comparison pics! Much food for thought. Btw, did you get the NS for your Dollits guy?

17. Yes he's normal skin. My SID is peach gold so i can't talk to resin comparison.

18. Hmmm....that reminds me...I've got an older NS EID male body here. So even though I won't be able to put the Dollits head on that body, I can see about resin matching possibilities. :-)

19. I've been wondering if the sculptor is using Iplehouse's resin so I cant wait to see how that comparison turns out! Not that I need a new body for hybrids but it'll be nice to know there is one available if necessary down the road. I dont really have any characters that need to be that tall though. Kinda hope he'll make a body that is a bit shorter some day.

20. It looks like he's got plans for 2 sizes right now, so hopefully sales will be good enough that it happens.:-)