1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS by J Baek

Dec 6, 2014

1. Thanks so much for the comparison! Looking great proportion wise :D

2. I am thrilled to see this doll body type. I have been looking for a doll with super wide shoulders and narrow hips since I first found out about BJDs in 2007. I pray the sculptor will make similar doll bodies compatible with the male EID heads, with their mongo 13.5cm necks... I have had no luck finding a new body for my Kamau. I hope he makes some darker ones too, I NEED one in Iplehouse's light brown. I will probably buy Rey reguardless, because he is just so lovely!

3. I'm so, so much in love with Rey :D
      Sadly, I have other priorities, so I can't really afford him as a full doll at the moment, so I asked regarding the head. I hope it'll become available someday (again?), I'm hoping he could work on the April Story Senior boy body I have on layaway from a friend.

4. I'm unbelievably excited! I love Iplehouse, but the body is terrible for fitting into clothes. I found that out the hard way when all the pants I ordered for my YID Patrick didn't fit. XD
      But this Dollits DAD is just the perfect body shape I've been looking for. I'm sold! I'll be ordering one just as soon as I save up enough. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the DAD Rey head, so I'm still looking for a head I do like. Too bad Iplehouse doesn't have many choices. None of the ones they offer have caught my eye... But it's good to know SID and YID heads both fit the DAD body. :)

5. EID female heads, if you can find one with features you like, could be another option. Here's a head swap I posted in the hybrid thread. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...s-DAD-body?p=11342300&viewfull=1#post11342300

6. Oh wow. I didn't realize the female EID heads were that size. Thanks for the heads up!

7. Dollits has a new guy head *-*

8. Where did you see the new head? I could only find the original Rey head on the site.

9. I would love to see it! :D It doesn't appear to be in the store or J Baek's gallery... Could you provide a link please? :)

10. Oooh! Great hunting skills! And if I'm understanding the Google translation correctly, it looks like the new sculpt will be ready for sale next month. Wonder if it'll be available as just a head or if it will be another whole doll sale? And it looks like the DKD/42cm line is coming along nicely. :-)

11. https://flic.kr/p/rn8rig

if that does not work.. try this one ^^ the new one a very 'pretty' boy .... nice and full of youth!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dollits/

wow... I wonder what the females will turn out like?? More body size variety is always good.. and no wonder I love JB... I own one he sculpted and love at least 2 more lol (IH dolls). If I got that right .. JB made Luna? (going by the other links page).

EDIT: is officially screwed and bound to buy some day.... JB sculpted my grail doll!:sweat

12. I wish I knew who sculpted my dolls. How do you guys find out?

Also, between JB's to-die-for heads and Granado's bodies (sorry JB, he's just too tall! :() I foresee some changes to my shopping list ...

13. I think on Mr Baek's flickr page, there's pictures of his work at Iplehouse.

Wow...he did Dexter and Bordy.

Dexter...that's one of the first sculpts I put on my list.

14. This new one is so...young-looking. I'm surprised. It's like a little kid on a grown-up body. It's not striking my fancy, but I'm glad to see he's sculpting them so quickly together. I'm hoping he makes another mature face soon, possibly with different lips. I'm looking for one with thinner/straighter lips, though he seems to favor the big/curvy lip look.
      I'm excited to see what he comes out with next!

15. I asked on Flickr if the Hyun head would be sold separately and J.B. answered yes. :-) Hmmm....wonder if that means he'll be selling the bodies separately as well.

16. Wheee! Oh, this is great news! Exchange rates suck so bad right now that I'm definitely not buying full dolls anytime soon, but a head is a different story ... :)