1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS by J Baek

Dec 6, 2014

1. Gosh @Anante that happened so fast! Please please please post pictures of Seren when he gets here! I am so excited for you~

2. Hope it's okay to share a photo of my Rey :)

His name is Desmond.
      [​IMG]

3. @Akatsuki Your Rey is beautiful! I know that shirt too:XD: Can you tell me what size your boy is wearing?

I was re-reading in the thread trying to figure out what size the DAD body would wear and there doesn't seem to be any definitive answers. If SD17 is too small - is it because it's in general too short or is it too small in the waist/pants/thighs or across the chest/shoulders? Is the 70cm a better size in general? Looking at the measurements the waist is pretty small - so it makes me think SD17 will work.

If anyone has any reference pictures that would be super. I really want to order the royal guard set for Oscar before the sales period is up but not sure if the 70cm is the right size. Any help appreciated. :3nodding:

4. I know that Rey & Hyun wear Nine9Style clothing on the company pictures, and the biggest size available on their website is SD17. For example, Hyun wore this stunning turtleneck here. I bet the tops would fit, but for the bottoms it's hard to tell.

& @Akatsuki Your Rey is a total cutie! :D

5. Thanks!:) :thumbup I think the hard part is choosing between SD17 and 70cm since 9nine and other places have both sizes. I agree the tops would probably fit. It always seems to come down to the pants...:sigh I'm just going to have to wait till he gets home and try the things I have. I'm just not willing to gabble on a $$$ suit that might not fit.

I still have no clue about his style or character. I don't even know if I have a decent wig for him. Lol.

In any case I'll report back with some "what fits" news after he arrives and I can fiddle with him. According the shipping update he's just made it into customs so probably he'll be delivered tomorrow or Wednesday while I'm at work:...(
      I have to wait till the weekend. I can't wait to see his silly smiling face. :lol:

6. mdonline03 - Thank you for your sweet words! :)
      Sadly, I'm afraid I can't help you, since my Rey is a hybrid :(

Dayme - Thank you :kitty2

7. My Dollits Oscar came home yesterday! His smiling face is amazing in person and I'm still smiling since yesterday. Especially when I see him sitting in my doll shelf. No faceup but hopefully I will get to do one this weekend. Poor guy is borrowing everything from my other dolls except his wig. He can't sit upright which is strange--I'm hoping someone with a Dollits D.A.D. body had advice for this?
      Also, you can see my box opening for him in my youtube channel if you're interested. :3nodding:
      [​IMG]

8. Oh my @Anante! :D Congrats! Your new boy is gorgeous & Seren is a wonderful name for him~
      I'm so glad you did a box opening video since I've been dreaming of getting a Dollits for over a year now. It was so much fun to watch, thanks! ^^
      Did you figure out how to get him to sit upright? On the website he does seem to be sitting on a stool comfortably. Does the chest joint allow to lock his back into a certain slouching pose?

9. @Anante Loved your videos! Subscribed :thumbup
      Congrats on Seren!!!! He looks great. After seeing your video I am triplefold happy that I got him. I think he's a super special doll. I can't wait to see what you do with him. What size clothes did you put Seren in by the way?

My guy is sitting at the post office waiting to be picked up. The weekend isn't coming soon enough. :chibi

p.s. those d.i.y. videos of the camera and the magnifying glass...:D:D they look awesome. I wish I had more time and focus to make more handmade items for my dolls.

10. @Dayme Thank you! Having him home is such a joy and I hope I can do his face justice with a faceup. I've been trying to figure out his sitting situation but no luck yet. The back is really good at holding slouches but it's really the hip sockets that are sculpted so he can't make a ninety degree bend. I have to prop him against something (usually a wall--sometimes another doll lol) and pop his mobility joints in his thighs to get him to sit. But he can't sit up on his own. :sigh I hope it doesn't come to the point I have to sand away at those hip sockets. The Dollits photos baffle me. I wonder how he is sitting on that stool?

@mdonline03 I have all these 70cm clothes from Alice's Collections but they are a tad tight on this body. He is also wearing a pair of pants from Ringdoll but they are too long. I do like the baggy look on him. So tights tops and baggy bottoms. XD I hope I can get him a nine9style clothing order in a month. I hope those will fit him--especially for those prices. And thanks for subscribing! Glad you like my lil crafting experiments too. :blush I bet you'll love your Oscar as soon as you open then his box! Can you let me know if you also have trouble making the D.A.D. body sit upright?

11. :D:dance I took a looooong lunch at work today so I could go to the post office, pick him up and open him! Shame on me...but I do work 12-16 days so it's fair right! Lol

Anyway...I absolutely love Oscar!!! He is the most joyful doll. Happiness and peace just exudes from him. I'm so happy I got him. I did some quick fiddling and yes I can get him to sit. You just have to adjust him from his hip joint and he sits up straight just fine. I also love the way he is jointed with all the little locking mechanisms so he can hold the pose without being floppy. Now granted I had about 10 minutes to de-box, dress and fiddle.

I quickly put him in a pair of Sadol 70cm pants and 70cm/SSDF top that fit perfectly. I need to double check on the pants. I'll look through my order history on the pants...I also have a bunch of other stuff to try on him. Will report back once I'm properly at home...lol.

I can't wait to get him styled. :love

Update:
      Here he is in his little blank happiness. He's wearing a Sadol SSDF suit and it fits fine. Yeah!!!

Still need to get his proper wig, eyes, and face-up but I'm super happy.
      [​IMG]

#171 mdonline03, Mar 31, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    12. @Akatsuki , your Desmond looks great!

@Anante , @mdonline03 , yay! I will be waiting to see the face ups you come up with!

On facebook, Dollits is showing a new sculpt. It totally grabs me! I just hope Dollits will propose a darker skin at some point.

[​IMG]

13. Oh YES please! Please please please come up with a guy I like .... he looks very promising :D

14. @Lilla I painted my guy, Seren, last weekend and it's so nice to see him with a face. I'm so in love with the Dollits faceup but I tried to not follow it closely, plus I'm still learning with faceups. Here he is:
      [​IMG]
      He's still very loosely strung but now he's my cuddly 70cm boy. All my Ringdoll guys came to me super tight but this guy is pretty floppy, but sweet. I can't wait to see other faceups on their Oscars~ I also finally learned how to make him sit upright--it's odd compared to my other dolls but okay. I'm guessing it's also partly due to how loose he is.

The new head J. Baek is working on looks super cool!!! :D I hope he doesn't get added to my wishlist. XD

15. The new sculpt looks amazing! :D I love love love that mouth & nose! He reminds me somewhat of an older version of LittleRebel Andre; anyone else sees this?
      I think he might be the sculpt I've been avidly searching for. Thanks for sharing @Lilla.

@Anante Your Seren is a total cutie with his new face~ I saw him in your youtube video but up close he has so much charm! :whee: Makes me smile~

16. @Anante , your boy does look cuddly! And very sweet!:3nodding:

@Dayme , well, this is not going to help me resisting him! :doh I have been surfing the LittleRebel website and wondering if I should, or should not, order an Andre next time there is a pre-order.

17. @Lilla So you are an LR Andre fan as well? :D I find the new Dollits head looks quite similar in a way, but more mature. I love the concept of sibling dolls, so a ton of ideas popped into my head when I saw him!

18. @Dayme , siblings...they are my downfall.

I've got news from Dollits about the tan option (which doesn't exist at the moment). He is going to propose it for D.K.D.
      Tan for D.A.D. could be a problem as they are big dolls. The manufacturer says that tan for the D.Y.D. size (65cm) is ok though.

19. Hello! Is anybody here? Here is my Dollits Rey - Raymond
      [​IMG]

20. Raymond looks great! :3nodding:What size clothes are you buying for him?

I think it's a shame this thread is so quiet. I just got my first doll from Dollits (I have Oscar) and I absolutely adore him. At the moment he's off getting a face up. I can't wait till he's back. I'm already collecting his wardrobe.

Also on a random hybrid note while my Oscar is off getting pretty, I tried my Rosen Garden Rui on the D.A.D. body and it's perfect. I was waiting for the Dollstown 17 boy body but the Dollits body is really the aesthetic I want (and I know that I can easily find clothes for the D.A.D.). My Oscar may need to fight to get his body back. :lol: