1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. Adorable, adorable! I can tell that she is delighted to be with you! I didn't see her box opening, but I'll go look. I have a difficult time finding things on DOA! So glad she has arrived!

2. Just an FYI for Dollits owners, I started a database for Miso (Dollits Miso -- A Happy Place for Miso Dolls) and I encourage everyone who has Miso to add her to the list. Hopefully it will get even more people to want and buy one!

I goofed and posted this under the box opening so I'm posting it here also.

3. I'll definitely put Lacey there! Probably after she gets her faceup and hair at least. She doesn't really look anything like her finished self yet. :lol:

4. Hey guys, could be possible to see comparison pics of Dollits girls next to other slim minis? Unoa girls or boys like Model Delf or Soul Kid? Thanks!

5. I'm getting a soul kid body this week. I can take a pic for you when she arrives.

6. Did you want body comparisons? I don't have real-life side-by-side pics but I put together a montage recently for comparison purposes with a lot of slim minis (female). Wanted to check first though before I threw up a giant pic of naked bodies on the thread xD (Are we meant to censor those?)

7. Thanks Momiji. I'd love to see comparison pics, I'm mostly interested next to male slim mini dolls (especially Sould Kids boys and LUTS MDF boys), but females are welcome too! So please post it. <3

8. Awesome. Here we go:

[​IMG]

I tried looking at measurements when I scaled them but did a veeery rough job, so I wouldn't use it for a height comparison.

#188 Momiji, Aug 5, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    9. How white is the dollits white skin?

I currently have my iplehouse asa on a normal skin body, she fits it really well but her head is quite pale in comparison. I was wondering if she would fit better on a white skin body. Does anyone own iplehouse jid normal skin and dollits white?

Here's a picture of her on the normal body:
      [​IMG]

10. I don't have a JID but I have a late-2015 nYID in normal skin. I'm currently waiting on a white skin DKD body that should be shipping soon, and can do a resin comparison if you haven't found an answer by then :)

I'm hoping the white skin body will match a 2012 Dream of Doll head I have x3

11. Ah yes, that will be super helpful! Thanks! ^_^

12. I'm wondering if any Dollits fans have heard anything about a boy in the D.K.D. size. I would love a guy to go with my Miso, and there is a spot on the website in DKD saying "boy" but nothing there as yet. This gives me hope that maybe J.Baek is planning a boy.

13. I would love a guy as well! Not really to go with my Miso, but just because I love her engineering snd I'd love to see what J.Baek would do with a male body. I bet be'd be a great poser!

Also, I got pictures from the faceup artist today! Lacey looks absolutely fantastic, I can't wait to have her back~ I do wish I had ordered her wig a little earlier, since I'm probably gonna have to wait several seeks for it to be made and shipped... But she'll be beautiful even bald! :XD:

14. Hey, lovely people. So Dollits Somi has just come onto my radar -- so beautiful. There are pictures of her in tan on her page on the Dollits website (stunning), but tan is not an option on the pull-down menu for skins. Have they discontinued her in tan?

15. @pinkandyellow The tan Miso was offered as a limited order doll and the best I can suggest is that you send a note to J. Baek and maybe he will release them again. This really is a great company.

16. @KiyoshiSenshi I have been checking to see if Lacey had come home yet! So excited to see her. What sort of wig are you having made? I just use wigs from the usual wig companies, so I'm curious. :abambi:

17. It's one of these in the "Sunset" color! Lacey will be the first doll I've had with long-ish hair, so I'm really excited to see her all put together~

18. Gosh there were some really pretty colors in those wigs! Can't wait to see Lacey in Sunset!

19. I had several wigs that I had bought for a Tonner American Model doll and even though they are a size too large for Lizzy (they are 7/8 instead of 6/7) she can get away with wearing them for a photo. Here's a pink/blond one made by Monique that she tried on!
      [​IMG]

20. [​IMG]

I didn't have to wait nearly as long as I expected :dance

Here's the comparison with my normal skin IH nYID Yur. They're both fairly pale, though the Dollits white skin is still a shade lighter. The difference actually didn't look that bad in the daylight (like in the pics), though I noticed the difference can be more pronounced depending on lighting, namely in our yellow living room lights in the evening, where the IH normal skin appeared darker and yellower.

#200 Momiji, Aug 21, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 21, 2017