1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. Ah thank you so much for the pictures! I think the white skin will be a better match for my Asa, her face has always looked very pale! Something to add to my wishlist. :P

2. Someone was looking for a Miso in Tan and J. Baek has put her back on the website. She's available. I hope whoever it was sees this!

3. I got Lacey back from the faceup artist and she looks amazing! I'm so happy with my freckly girl~ I just ordered her hair, so hopefully it'll be here in the next couple weeks. :3nodding:

[​IMG]
      08-27(4) by kiyoshisenshi, on Flickr

4. Welcome to Lacey!:cheer
      I'm so glad you are happy with your laughing freckle-faced girl! I know you are just dying to get her wig! How exciting.

5. Thank you! I really am suuuper excited for her wig, I think it's gonna look really great~ I wanna get her some eyelashes too, but I've never put lashes in before... We'll see how it goes!

6. Did anyone see what J. Baek posted on facebook? A Miso done as a boy. He put the head on a Volks body. This really makes me want a D.K.D. boy body because I love the Dollits bodies. Here's a link to his flicker photos.
      dollits DKD-Volks MSD (9)

7. According to a post from J. Baek, he's working on the D.K.D. boy body. :dance

8. Well, here's my new Miso, she is the tan skin. Gotta love a smiling doll!
      [​IMG]

9. @susieagent99 I love getting to see her in the dark wig. Gotta say that blond one was my fave, but she looks good in this as well. So glad you got another Miso!!

10. Yes, it is company makeup. I just asked if she could have dark eyebrows and makeup as I will have her wearing a dark wig often.

11. thank you!

12. Lacey got her hair today! :D

[​IMG]
      09-13(2) by kiyoshisenshi, on Flickr

And here she is with it pulled back like I might style it. (It's kinda messy 'cause I'm just holding it behind her. The wig fits perfectly, and is so soft~ And so fluffy!!

[​IMG]
      09-13(1) by kiyoshisenshi, on Flickr

13. Lacey has got hair! Lots of hair!! :lol: Such a fun wig because you could do so many things with it. And I can tell that Lacey is really happy with her new wig!

14. It doesn't seem like the tan is a too popular option- but by any chance does anyone have a tan D.K.D (or any tan by them) that they could compare to unoa's paradise skin? :eusa_pray

15. Just sharing my Lizzy's first snow! Can you tell that she loves it?
      [​IMG]

16. J. Baek has said he is going to do a D.K.D. male. I would love to have a boy version of my Miso, so I would be very excited about that. Also, of all the bjd dolls that I own or have played with, this body poses the best by far. Would anyone else want a boy doll from Dollits?

17. Long time stalker of the Dollits discussion, please keep posting your gorgeous Misos :chibi

18. :wiggle Ohhh, a Dollits Official Stalker!:nosebleed I need to photograph my gal. She's starting to feel 'camera deprived". :lol: