1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. We had a pretty snow and since my Dollits Miso is named Lizzy M. Snow .... it just seemed she needed a photo.
      [​IMG]

Her wig is from Leekeworld, her eyes are Masterpiece Lousiana Iris, and her sweatshirt was 'borrowed' from a Tonner Harry Potter doll. Borrowed as in 'not giving it back'.

2. Hello!
      Is this thread still active? :chibi
      I'm paying off my Soohee next month, and am excited to finally play with a DKD in person.

3. Congratulations. I think the body poses really wonderfully, and I lke the proportions of it very much. Hope you'll enjoy your new girl and will show us photos when she arrives. You must be very excited.

4. Congrats! And yes we're still here!
      I haven't photographed Somi in a long time, hopefully I can on my next day off.

5. Wooo! Thank you both!
      I'll definitely share pictures. My initial hope is that the body color will roughly match another head I'd like to use with the Soohee. (Lillycat Loonette) Her character is a Parisian rabbit shapeshifter. :sweat The fit should be fine, so just hoping the match isn't too terrible.

6. I LOVE THIS DKD BODY! It's so wonderful! Fit my Loonette head too.
      Her human head (Soohee) will get painted to match.
      [​IMG]

7. Well, as Parisian Rabbit shapeshifters go ... she's the cutest one I've seen! :lol: She really is such fun. I hope you'll enjoy the body, and I look forward to more of both her human and her bunny personalities!

8. I like Miso! I'd like to buy her! I imagined her with short black hair and blue eyes. Dressed in jeans, T-shirt, casual clothes... :love

9. Madda, I hope you can get a Miso one of these days. She would be darling with short black hair and blue eyes. In all honesty, she's such a marvelous sculpt that she looks enchanting every way I've seen her! Good luck on getting your very own!

10. Thank you! You’re right, she's always beautiful. So many dolls, so little money! I would like to buy her... maybe next year!:kitty2

11. [​IMG]

Can finally post my girl (woman?) here again! Soon she should have her body and I can have her out 24/7 :D

12. I'm so glad to hear that she's getting her own body! LOL. Does she have a name and a background story? I was just thinking that it would be so interesting to see a Miso head done as the "maiden" and the "mother" to go with this head!

13. She does! If you want you can read about her in my doll profiles :)

14. Oh i just found this beauty! i am so in love with Somi. But i would really like to get her in tan. Does anyone know when it will be possible to order her in tan? Thanks :)

15. I just saw the new doll, Enusu, and I love her.
      I wish Dollits offered tan skin, I would not hesitate to buy one. She's beautiful!
      [​IMG]

16. Hi everyone! Please feel free to move or delete this if not allowed or off topic, but I honestly don't know where else to post this. I'm interested in purchasing the Dollits DKD girl body to make a hybrid with my Unoa Lusis FP. I finally managed to scrounge up enough to order the body, but when I went to the Dollits.net website, I was greeted with the following message, originally posted to the website on the seventh of this month:

"Hello!
      Dollits released DKD (43) 'Eunsu'.
      Eunsu's sales are limited to 20 and 20% off sale.
      After that, it will resell from October to November.
      And I will give you one more message !!
      I am renewal the DKD body.
      It will be open with 'Eunsu' resale
      DKD renewal body will be discount sold to the customers who purchased the existing DKD girl body.
      Thank you for your interest."

does that mean that even though I intend to order the current DKD body, they'll send me the newer version? And if that's the case, is there a way for me to just receive the existing version instead? While I'm certain that the new version of the body will be wonderful, I'm a little nervous about ordering the body right now, because the message doesn't expound on what features are being modified in the new version, and everything on the current sculpt is absolutely perfect for what I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (I think I'll also email Dollits). Thanks!

17. @Read It And Weep I think they mean that when Eunsu is released again in October, they will release the new body. Right now Eunsu is limited to a small number of orders but will be available again in October. The new body will also be on discount to anyone who has purchased the old body. So if you order now, you should get the current body. I doubt Dollits would be offering the body before showing pictures and it will probably have it's own separate page. :)

18. @Read It And Weep I placed an order for Eunsu this week and they confirmed that it would be on the existing body. So I agree with Supernova that you would get the current body if you ordered now.

19. @Supernova @eland Thanks a ton, you two! Yeah, it was a little silly of me to think that they'd just send the new body before posting any pictures and officially releasing it. I just placed the order. I'm so excited! I've been ogling the DKD girl body for some time now, because it's just so adorable and well articulated, and at such a great price point.

Again, thanks for your help!

20. @Read It And Weep Not silly at all! You do hear stories about companies swapping things out without notice. It never hurts to ask is my policy. From what I've seen so far though, Dollits seems pretty good about announcing changes.
      I'm so excited to get my hands on this body too! I hope the new one is just as good, heck, it might even be better! But I know this body works for what I want, so I thought I'd better get it before it's gone...