1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. The dollits body is one of my favourites! It has a perfect balance between mature and youthful. ^_^

2. So my Dollits DKD body arrived after only a month! It's literally amazing! I have it hybridized with an Unoa Lusis FP in fairy skin (the body is in white skin; the FP was produced in 2016, and the body literally this month), and I love her! I'm sorry for the crappy pics; I was just in such a hurry to post her here. I apologize for my gross carpet, btw (my cat and dog are really good at mitigating my vacuuming efforts).

Asya's home

My bb

Edit: I'm sorry everyone; I'm really bad with technology and can't get the images to show up, so I posted their URLs instead

3. She really couldn't look more perfect on that body! The match is amazing and I so agree that the D.K.D. body is simply wonderful.
      Carpet? What carpet? All I saw was a beautiful doll!

4. Hi everyone! I am super interested in the Somi and Eunsu sculpt, however I've been told that Dollits only has ordering periods once a year for certain sculpts.. is this true??

5. If I were you I would contact J. Baek at Dollits (you can ask questions on the site). That way you'll know for sure. There's also a facebook page and you could ask there.

6. I am not aware of Dollits limiting their ordering, they may have been referring to the tan skin option which is only offered occasionally. Eunsu was released as limited not that long ago but she is set to come back in October along with the new body. The MSD girls may be sold out because he's preparing for the release of the new body?

It's worth asking though. When I bought Soohee she was sold out but when I asked, he told me he had a few left over. :)

7. Hello again! I ended up contacting Dollits and he has let me start a lay away for a Somi head and a full Eunsu in NS!!!! I am so so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!! I just hope they will be on the new bodies? :nowords:

8. Congratulations! He is just such a nice man.
      I would imagine they would be on the new bodies, but you could just make that request and that way you'll be sure.
      I know you must be excited!

9. He really is. NS full dolls were out of stock so I contacted him and he made a special listing for me, and then after I paid I really wanted to add the DKD hands (the peace sign hand it just too cute) and he said no problem! He truly is an incredible person and many many kudos to him for running Dollits so smooth and efficiently. They have shipping times that most doll owners can't believe LOL!

I really want to ask him but I feel like I've been such an annoyance as it is!! :sweat I'll just have to woman up I suppose lol!

10. LOL. I think all the D.K.D. bodies are the new style (which poses wonderfully) but I don't know that for sure. I'll bet he wouldn't mind answering that question.:lol:

11. I'm saving up at the moment for Eunsu and hopefully can order her when she's back up for sale.

I asked in the Q&A if the new body was just going to be slightly different or have significant differences. This was the reply:

The new DKD body is not a modified body.
      It is a complete new body.
      It became a bit plump.
      Please Look forward the pictures in September.

Thank you! :D

J Baek

I'm really excited to see the new body but I hope I like it as much as the old body as that looked pretty perfect to me.

12. Ohhhh. I did not know that. I don't think I would want my DKD body to change. I love it. Maybe he'll continue to sell both? I love that my Miso can wear patterns done for the Tonner Ellowyne doll with almost no alteration.

13. I don't know why but I just assumed that this new body coming out in October would be very similar with just minor alterations. But apparently not :sweat.

So it looks like the new body will be chunkier? Or do you think he meant that the old body was plump and they slimmed the new body down? :?

14. I really hope they keep selling the old body! I just got mine today and I love it! I would definitely like to get at least one more...

15. It is going to be on the old body!! Boooooo

16. So I think I've just bought Eunsu on the old body. She was in the only you section and only 140usd. The price seems a bit too good to be true. Has anyone else bought a doll from the only you section before or know anything about it?

17. Hi, sorry for my english ...
      I think the "Only you section" is a layaway section . You doll will cost 420 $ total . 3 payement of 140 $ . It's mentionned at the end of the page ( hope you understan my poor english )

18. Thanks so much for your answer. I was on the mobile site and it doesn't mention layaway but I just checked the PC version and you are right.

Uh I feel so daft. Do you think they are likely to give me a refund? There's an option to cancel order I'm wondering if I should do that or just wait for a reply on the Q&A.

19. That may have been my layaway post. I put Eunsu full doll and Somi head on lay away and my first payment was $140.

Edit: just checked. definitely was my lay away post! Eunsu full doll is $320 and the Somi head was $100 for my total is $420. (Split three ways is $140.)
      I'm sure he'll refund you, or offer you a lay away for Eunsu alone!

#259 maddison3m, Aug 21, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    20. Thanks for your reply :) I've sent a message on the Q&A so hopefully I'll get an answer tomorrow. I feel so so embarrassed :sweat . If it wasn't for the new body coming out I'd just ask to have it as a layaway but I don't want to have the old body and wish I was getting the new one and vice versa.