1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. And here is my comparison. But I'm not sure about the actual size of a new body.

[​IMG]

Well, now we can choose between 2 bodies. This is great!
      I might buy a new body later. But now I'm just very glad that I already have an older version.

Hey, guys, what do you think about hands and feet? It looks llike there are magnets there...

#281 [Silentia_Restless], Sep 19, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    2. This looks awesome! Thanks!

Yes, I'm very thankful my order has the old body. The newer body looks to have much less "mature" features to me, except the chest looks bigger?

That would be AWESOME if it had magnetic hands/feet!! :o

3. Thanks for the comparison :thumbup. I thought the old body was being discontinued, is that not the case?

It kinda does look like there are magnets, it looks a little similar to the minifee magnet hand and feet joints.

I still like the old body better it does look more mature and I like the broader shoulders.

4. Sorry to double post :sweat but I've just paid off my Eunsu and I cannot wait to get her!! Keeping all my fingers crossed that she gets here before Christmas :whee:

I know dollits say 12mm for eyes, is that the best size for a more realistic look?

5. Ahhh congrats!!! I've heard Dollits has an incredibly fast production times so hopefully it's way before Christmas lol!

6. Thanks :3nodding: Although if it's too much before Christmas I may end up opening her I have zero self control :XD:, I'll have to get my husband to hide her ;)

7. Had to share this. I bought a bathroom set made for the WalMart play doll called "My Life as a Doll" and it is just perfect for my Dollits! Lizzy jumped in the box before I even got the bathroom unpacked. LOL.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I should add that the vanity lights turn on, and the toilet makes a flushing sound! Now I have to build a bathroom!!

8. I'm a fan of the old body and am glad that is what my Miso has. I think the new body has been made more 'child-like' with a less defined waist and maybe shorter/chubbier legs? I just adore the body my Miso has, and would say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.". LOL. I'd rather J. Baek do that D.K.D. boy he's promised me! LOL.

9. Yes I agree! The legs certainly look shorter. The new body overall just looks more child like! I am very happy to have to old body on my Eunsu!

10. Sorry to double post but... I just finished my layaway for Somi and Eunsu! I am so so excited!!! :D

A friend of mine, @tiikx , got her Dollits Somi in 8 weeks exactly I believe! (She'll have to verify, I may not be remembering correctly). But I do know Dollits was INSANELY fast!!
      *internal screaming until I have somi and eunsu* :fangirl:
      :wantshipping::wantshipping::wantshipping:

#291 maddison3m, Oct 16, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    11. @maddison3m it was exactly 8 weeks (including weekends) from ordering to the day she shipped; and she arrived to my house 5 days from the shipping day! :D:love

12. Ok!! How exciting is that, @maddison3m ? I know you will just be delighted when they arrive. Can't wait to see photos.

13. Did everyone see the pictures Dollits posted on IG and Facebook of the new body?!?! :o
      Side by side comparisons with both the "old" dollits body and I believe a SBS with a volks body?
      And then the different posing!! Ahhhhh!

14. Yes I saw the pics, I like the body but I prefer the old one luckily :lol: but the posing did look pretty good :abambi:.

I think the new body looks a bit shorter than the old one?

15. Sorry to double post but my Eunsu has shipped!!! Just shy of 8 weeks!! Can't wait to get her but won't be able to look at her until Christmas day, it's going to be a long wait :sweat

16. I got my shipping notice this morning too!! How exciting!!!!

@Loganberry maybe this year, you can partake in a "tradition" some families have of opening one gift on Christmas eve? :blush

17. @maddison3m oh yay! :XD: please post lots of pics, maybe that will tide me over until Christmas :sweat

Haha me and my husband are actually really bad at waiting till Christmas day to open presents. The other year we opened them a week before and then had to rewrap them so our son wouldn't notice (he would have seriously disapproved haha).

So I am determined to hang on till Christmas morning this year. I can do it. Maybe :sweat.

18. @Loganberry -- you can do it! Just enjoy all the aticipation!
      @maddison3m I did see the body and the posing. Have to say that I like the proportions of the older D.K.D. body (the one that I have) but the posing ability of the new body is marvelous.

19. @Flamingomoon thanks for the encouragement :3nodding: . I will certainly try to!