1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. anyone know when the site will reopen for orders?

2. I recieved my Eunsu!!! Yes she was supposed to be my Christmas present but I have zero self control and regret nothing :XD: . She's amazing, I need more dollits dolls!!

[​IMG]

@jenniekay on instagram a few months ago they said they'd be taking orders for Eunsu on the new body from October to November.

3. @Loganberry AHHHH SHE'S PERFECT! I'm so happy for you, she's seriously stunning! Love that wig! :D

@jenniekay I just saw Dollits post on IG that he's now taking orders! I believe until Nov 30th

4. Sorry to double post, but I wanted to share my story of how I received my Dollits box today lol.

I got a text from USPS saying my package was not delivered because no one was home to sign (I was at work) so I figured I could run to the post office with the slip to pick it up. So I do that. Run home, grab the slip from the front door, and head to my local post office. Well, the gentleman there says my package is still out with my mail man so I'll have to come back tomorrow. Huge bummer!! :eek: So I start heading back home, driving through my neighborhood hoping to catch my mail guy. I caught *A* mail guy, but not *MY* mail guy. This random mail guy said MY mail guy is most likely a quarter mile away on x street and x street. Well my lunch break is almost over so I decide to just head home rather than hunt him down, and I needed to feed my dogs lunch and go back to work. So I do that.

Well, on my way out of my neighborhood going back to work, guess who I see?

My mail man.

Guess who doesn't have to wait till tomorrow to see her gorgeous girls?

MEEEEEEEEE :XD:

*Thank you Dolly Gods for looking down and blessing me* LOL

5. @maddison3m thank you so much I'm so so happy with her. I like her way more than I thought I would. She's actually pushed out my last remaining minifee (for some reason when I get a new doll that I like loads it always pushes out the weakest link.)

Yay what a great story! Are you pleased with her? Do you know what your plans are for her? I can't believe how quickly both our dolls got delivered from being dispatched!!

6. @Loganberry that makes sense! getting a new doll you love is kind of a push for you to rehome a doll that hasn't been getting much love.

I am so so excited to have her! She (and my Somi head) are just gorgeous. I didn't get one of the faceups from Dollits so next on my to-do list is getting them both faceups. I know my Somi head will be getting her body next year, hopefully spring! She's supposed to be my little witchy girl! And Eunsu I have no idea! I need to put together an inspo board so I can think of a faceup! Right now I'm leaning towards a freckle-y, natural kind of look for her. Idk I guess as time goes on maybe she'll "speak" to me :3nodding:

7. @maddison3m it means I never have too many dolls (if there's such thing as that :XD:)
      Will you be getting the new dollits body for Somi? I really like the natural freckle kind of look. Do you do your own face ups?

8. @Loganberry lol!! Never too many!
      I actually will be hybrid-ing her with a Summerbird Viola body!!! She's gonna be a cute chubby lil witch girl :D And no I wish I had the talent lol! I tried a few months ago on my DoD Appi Khol doll and it just.... was not fun so I'll be sending Eunsu to the same artist that did my other doll's face up most likely!

9. Yay!!! Thanks so much for the heads up! I am going to try and convince my hubs he can order for Christmas for me there even though I would receive them later (crossing fingers)......does anyone know how the match is between the Dollits resin and what was the original DIM normal resin?

10. @maddison3m I really love the viola body, I bet that will make a great hybrid, looking forward to seeing pics of it :D.
      Haha I've never tried a face up but I'm certain the outcome would be the same!

@jenniekay oh I hope you manage to convince your husband. Who do you want to get?

11. @Loganberry Someone has done a hybrid with the Viola body and a dollits Miso head, and the doll looked great I just didn't get a good idea of resin match which I am worried about but either way, i am so excited and i'm sure she'll look so good!!

12. @maddison3m oh I've not seen that is it on instagram? I've seen a viola hybrid with a minifee chloe head and that looked good (the resin match was good with minifee and minifee and dollits is pretty close if that helps :sweat)

13. Oh that might have been my girl?

[​IMG]

There is not really a resin match between Dollits NS and the Summerbird NS but my girl is also very heavily painted which intensifies that.
      Pretty sure if you get the face up done after you get the body, it can be blushed to match!

Congrats on all new arrivals btw <3

14. @Loganberry Oh yes i've seen that too! She looked so lovely!

@Roterwolkenvogel YESSS THAT'S YOUR DOLLY :D i couldn't for the life of me remember your username to look up haha! thank you! so the resin doesn't match at all?
      And yes that's what i'm planning on, hopefully that will help :sweat

15. @Riene thanks so much :) I couldn't be happier with her.

16. Oh, my goodness. She is just a complete delight. I'm so fond of that face!!
      Ok, tell the truth ... I might be a tiny bit jealous!!!:ablah::roll:

17. Haha thanks :3nodding: I really love her, I like her way more than I thought I would. You'll have to get yourself one :wiggle

18. Finally took some time to take nice pictures of my new girl. I'll be sending her off for her face-up today!! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      :kitty2

19. Anyone know why the D.K.D A girl body is only being sold in old normal resin? :( I wanted to get a Eunsu on the old body, but it seems the only option is the B body right now? It's nice looking, but I feel like the knees look like they're a bit of a downgrade in functionality... I don't like having to pull the knees out of a doll and from my understanding, the old body's legs glided naturally. I think he was planning on selling both bodies, so I don't know why we can't just choose which one on the order page right now.