1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. I decided to get some jointed hands for my first doll, to have ready when she arrives, and had to go with another doll maker who does jointed hands, since Dollits doesn't make them. They're being awfully nice and asking what size the hands are on my doll body, to ensure it's the right fit, but I'm not sure about this information. I know the body is the DKDg B Body, and 1/4 scale, but I can't find on the Dollits site anything about the size of the hands.

Could someone who maybe has one of their dolls help?

2. I JUST got the email notification that my Dollits doll has been shipped!! I'm so excited!!

3. Congratulations! What Dollits doll did you order? I hope they arrive home safe and soon!

4. I got Eunsu! I'm really beside myself. I've already been collecting a few things here and there for her, and have plans to build a house for her for all my backdrops. I ordered her on Jan 1, so I'm really surprised to see such a fast turnaround time.

5. Congratulations! :) how long did you have to wait until she was completed? I she normal skin? please post here once you get her! Very excited for you! :)

I’m just finishing up 2 layaways for 2 msd dolls from charmdoll and loongsoul.... by July, I’ll definitely place my next order for Jini!!!

6. Zohra, so happy that Ensu has made it to her new home! I hope you'll enjoy her as much as I enjoy my Miso (now named Lizzy).

7. So I ordered my first girls from Dollits a few weeks ago, and they’re already currently marked as “queued for shipment.” Does this mean they’ll be shipped soon? Is their turnaround time really that fast? Or do they leave orders in this status for a long time? Idk, I’m just kind of in shock, because it hasn’t even been two full weeks. lol

8. I ordered my Miso a long time ago, but the shipping was good. I would guess that queued for shipment means it has been sent from Dollits, but now its in the hands of the shipping/postal system so who knows? That's just my guess.

9. there is no need to cosplay dollzone waiting times to complete doll order ^^. it can be finished in 1-2 days, if there is no queue.

10. That’s true! I guess I just mean I am used to waiting much longer from the other companies I’ve purchased from before, so this surprised me. Definitely not complaining hehe

11. My girls shipped yesterday! Just a little over a month after I ordered. I wish every company had this quick of turnaround times. :lol:<3

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sharing my cute second hand Miso :) I want to redo her face up, but her current one is very sweet.

13. That's a lot of green going here! It suits her ;)
      I bought Julia's head during May, but unfortunately I still don't have time to make her face, even if I want it badly right now :(

14. Hello Zohra! Belated congrats on getting Asagi, she's very sweet <3 Any update on the quest for jointed hands to fit her? I think it's a great idea.

15. Hi. Since my Miso has different sets of hands and the fingers are in different positions, I measured the palm of her hand from the base of the fingers to the heel of the hand and that is 2cm. Hope that will help you.

16. Yeah I ordered some but they are still in processing. :( So when they arrive I can verify if they worked or not. The hope is that at worst case I just have to sand down the wrist portion to fit. *fingers crossed*
      I ended up emailing the DOLLITS creator. He was super awesome and send me the hand measurements. I also managed to reach out to a few DOLLITS owners and get them to let me know too. :)

#356 Zohra, Sep 11, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    17. Thanks! The creator sounds like a lovely person. Looking forward to hearing how the hands turn out! :)

18. I will DEFINITELY post when they fiiiiiinally arrive. They're taking about as long as a whole doll. :( But it will be good to show if they work well or not with the DOLLITS body type.

19. Hi there! I am still catching up on the thread but I recently purchased a Dollits DKD body second hand! I have my Doll Leaves girl body as comparison, but I am finding that the clothes I have for my slim Doll Leaves kid aren’t large enough to fit my Dollits body. Do any of you have any favorite Etsy stores/places to shop online for clothes that can fit this body? Any help would be appreciated! I wanna get this cutie outfitted!

20. Hello everyone! I have a question- does Dollits regularly restock things? I was hoping to get a head, but it is out of stock. I am so used to other companies where you buy it and it is made after that. Thank you!