1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. Hi guys. Just found out about Dollits and i really like their 1/4 body. Please post more pictures of your girls.:love

2. I adore my Miso. She is on the DKD body that is, I guess, the "older" version. Poses really well for a bjd. And her face makes me smile every time I see it. In this shot she is wearing a Monique wig from Facets Boutique and Masterpiece eyes.
      [​IMG]

3. One more .. here's Lizzy ready for a snowball fight.
      [​IMG]

4. @Flamingomoon Awe! She's really pretty! Thanks so much for posting your photos! She's my favorite from Dollits. I love seeing all the owner photos. I was ready to finally buy her a few months back when I had some funds, but she wasn't available anymore so some other dolls were purchased instead. It's great to see her from other owners until I can manage to find one to join the rest I already have. I really like her boots in the snowball photo, I've never seen any like them!

5. Question for Dollits owners, do they fit most ready made clothes? Like from Bears, Deardoll and TTYA? How about the shoes? Thanks to everyone :D:D

6. @mollym if you want the Miso face, then I suggest that you contact J. Baek and ask him if he can do one for you. He is an absolute terrific person and communicates promptly. You can also go to his facebook page and ask there. Lizzy's cowboy boots came from Facets Boutique and were made for the Tonner Matt doll. They fit perfectly. I painted the stitching myself as the boots come with stitching that matches the faux suede .
      @ThatiRosen , I'm sorry, I don't know the companies you mentioned. The measurements for the doll are on the Dollits site and might be on the fb page as well. As far as patterns go, she can use the Ellowyne Wilde size pattern from places like Designs by Jude. Hope that helps a bit.

7. Thanks for the info.

8. @Flamingomoon Thanks for the tip on patterns! I've been modifying a Minifee pattern and it's been a learning curve :sweat

9. @Flamingomoon Oh, that's a good idea! I'll have to hold off for now since I bought different dolls instead. I'll certainly make it a priority after I take my summer vacation.

10. In case there are people who want a Miso (I adore my gal) Dollits is having a sale on Miso. 20% off. What a deal!! Check the facebook page for more info or on the site.

11. I am trying to decide between WS and NS...I have a normal skin head from years ago in my drawer and it seriously yellowed even though it was in the drawer. :horror: I will probably dye that one, but really would like a Miso on their body as I have heard good things about the body. Ugh...

Anyone know if their resin is more stable recently?

#371 redmaiko, Jul 7, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    12. I've had my Miso for several years now and no yellowing at all. I don't know what to tell you other than that. My Miso came from Dollits, so maybe the earlier ones were a different resin? I'm sure you could ask J. Baek and he'd answer you.

13. Yeah my older one is from 2016 straight from Dollits. Not sure why it yellowed the way it did, but at least it is even! I am thinking I might dye it to match FL tan. Maybe lol.

14. I just grabbed Miso since I have been looking for her for a while! So excited!! If anyone was wanting her I suggest you go grab one now while they are available.

15. And at 20% off! That is a great deal. Congrats, @jenlovesdolls on your new girl. I adore mine!!
      [​IMG]

16. I cannot wait! I don't even know how long the wait time is for her, I am just glad I got one!

17. Always looking forward to seeing more of that darling sculpt!

18. @Flamingomoon Thank you so much for the heads up about Miso coming back for a limited run! I wasn't going to order anymore dolls until winter.... but.... you know how that goes sometimes. It was hard to decide between tan and normal, but I ultimately decided to get the normal. I have never done a faceup on tan and I'm not sure that MSC is the best sealant, but it's what I know best.

@jenlovesdolls I'm glad too. It will be exciting to plan for the arrival. Do you have any ideas for yours yet?

19. I have been looking around at wigs and eyes, but I am hoping I like the eyes she comes with since that would make my life easier lol There aren't a lot of pics of the tan one, so it is hard for me to get ideas on what I like on her and what I don't. I can't wait to get her, I just hope I made the right choice with the tan skin tone, because all the ones I love have the normal.

20. Congratulations @mollym on your new Miso!! I look forward to seeing photos.