1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS DKD Mini Discussion Thread

Aug 20, 2015

1. I am using A-line minifee shoes by Summomo but they are a bit too long...

In the meanwhile, tan Somi arrived. She has got to be one of the sweetest, most beautiful dolls in my collection <3 Her tan is a nice cappuccino color, her default faceup is super nice and just like my other WS DKD body she has no visible seam lines and poses great!

I'm in love with mr. J Baek's work! <3 <3<3 I can't wait for my Miso & SooHee to get faceups :)

2. I bought Youra from DIM sometime back and put her on a Luts Romantic KD body, but always wanted a Miso. Thanks @Musume I now know where to find one. :) Didn't know about this thread or Dollits before today.

[​IMG]

3. Thanks sweetie. :hug:

4. Hello!

I'm very excited! I bought a Dollits Somi second-hand and she should be here any day now! I'm relieved; she was sent from Russia and I've heard that sometimes their postal service runs slow. But, she's in my country now! I can't wait to share her with you!

5. @Xanadu Dolls , I love how shes styled! Is she a mermaid?

I got some shoes on etsy from myfairydoll and they fit pretty well! Her feet tend to slide out the back but the shoes are the right length for her.

#86 Cydril, Sep 19, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    6. She is lovely @Cydril ! That tan is gorgeous... I really love Somi. Those lips! <3

7. Thank you, no not a mermaid, my Ondine is a Guardian Water Sprite and she lives in the Elvin Forest. :)

Your fairy doll is very pretty and the shoes pick up the accents on her clothes beautifully. :thumbup

8. Its too quiet in here! Did any other Somi's ever make it home?
      [​IMG]

9. I couldn't stop looking at DKD Somi so I finally put her on layaway. I hope she fits in with my crew!
      Maybe its just me, but Somi's mature body and child like face reminded me of the Lollipop Girls by Jan McLean a bit. I was so into those as a kid.

10. So a while ago I started to miss my Miso (who was bought via DIM back then) so I got a second hand one from Dollits and yesterday the face-up artist sent me pictures and I just can't wait to photograph her! :D

She is something else :lol:

11. Oh wow, that is an amazing face up! I don't see many elderly dolls so this is a nice change.

12. OMG! I was not prepared for that. What an awesome transformation! Your artist did an utterly fantastic job. I can't wait to see her all put together. Do you know if the artist added any resin for the wrinkles, or is that all paint?

13. @Talolili I agree! Not enough truly old dolls out there, esp. in the MSD range!

@vermont chick afaik everything was just achieved with paint!

@Cydril Honestly, your Vorona evoked my wish to get an elderly looking doll! She was the first doll I saw that looked to beautifully like an aged woman, I fell in love.

14. Thank you! She should be home in January :)

15. hi everyone....so excited to find this thread, I was so bummed when I missed Miso via DIM and to find her is awesome!!!!

16. Cydril your somi is gorgeous. Love her skin color.
      Xanadu your Youra is so cute

I'm still sneaking arround Youra. And I'm still havn't spend christmas bonus and now there is a european shop having dollits. So after seeing so many signs I think it is my fate to have a Youra ^^
      Could I see some pics of your Youras?

17. [​IMG]

I just realized I had never shared Rosamond here yet! :lol:

18. @Roterwolkenvogel - Rosamond is amazing! It's hard to believe she's a Miso. Your artist did a superb job of aging her.