1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore 70cm Model Doll - Bella Auden

Mar 3, 2006

1. I just got an email from Dollmore about a new 70cm BJD..

Hi~ Dollmore customer.^^

Let me introduce Dollmore\'s Model Line Bella who can create a perfect Model pose.

She is so attractive to have a her face with a mature appearance and a refined look

and perfect slender body line and Model pose.^^

<< organization >>

- Model Doll Bella head + assembled body
      - 16mm Acryl Eye(random)
      - Black straight wig
      - All-in-one + guarderbelt stockings
      - Box, 2 cushions, COA

They also included pics, but not sure if it's okay to post them here? I may be just out of the loop, but I had no idea they were working on a larger doll?

They're at www.dollmore.net.

If this was already posted, I apologize...I searched for it but couldn't find anything :/

2. I didn't know they were working on a bigger girl either.

I'm not too wild about her face sculpt, but hey, I'm sure owner pictures with different makeup will change that. Her body looks nice, but I wonder just how much more posable (if at all) she is compared to other girls?

3. http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1630

There you go ^_^..

Well I think she is lovely...with a different face up i think she will be prettier.
      I do like her small waist and broad hips..she looks like a *Five stories* character so slim..^_^..

4. Is Hyon a member of DOA so I can PM her to order. I just switched to another internet company and I can not email anyone because their is some kind of glitch. I have a Lilis and she needs a big sister.

Lishe

5. No Hyon isn't a member of DoA that I know of.

There might be a link on her website though.

Try www.dollmoreusa.com

6. I wish they had a neck measurement. I'm very curious if her body fits other heads.

7. Gayle - Hyon seems to think we should wait to order clothes for this gal. I don't know if that means actual clothing in her size are imminent or not??? I kinda still think getting Hound Jeans wouldn't be that big a deal. We both know we can "tweak" them if need be.....And I personally don't mind if the leather Hound jacket I want is a bit on the roomy side either. Like I said the other day - kinda like wearing your boyfriend's jacket.

Mind you, maybe once they realize how many people are interested in her, I'm sure it won't take long at all to see stuff on the site for her. Would be REALLY great if that happened just before shipping at the end of the month....

8. Yeah that would be really neat Dutchgirl, if Dollmore had some things actually sized for her, availible when they were ready to ship.

If your are interested in those jeans, Cynthia in Flint Hills on this board has a pair availible in Marketplace for a discount from Dollmore.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50976

I DO think those jeans would fit with some tweaking.

9. I asked Jee Mon about Outfits and shoes for her and that was the answer:

hi~ customer^_^

first, thanks for your interest.^^

her outfits and shoes will be expected to sell

on Dollmore site soon.^^

thanks a lot.
      have a great day~!:D

Dollmore Jee.^^

10. Well I would think that since its Dollmore's doll they would start to produce clothes and shoes for Bella Auden one day. And with her feet being 8 cm long, we may finally see some more feminine shoe styles for Unoss, unless Bella's feet are very narrow.