1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Banji What Clothes, Wigs and eyes fit?

Jan 26, 2006

1. spampy makes Banji clothes :D

2. So, I got Long Kelly clothes, Baby Bratz and Bratz clothes, Dawn clothes, 5" madame Alexander clothes, tiny betsy shoes, rement shoes, and blythe shoes...

Do rement clothes fit?

3. She's too slim for the Rement clothing I have...it fits on my Cherishdoll.

4. Hi Banji Owners,

I have just got myself a banji boy...
      Would like to know if "Pukifee/Lati Yellow" fits on banji
      (kindly ignore the head measurement, more concern with the clothing and shoes, thanks)

5. Pkf/Lati are much fatter than Banji, though the shoes should work for both.

I use Dawn doll clothing for my Banji, but it also looks like some of the Monster High outfits may fit her as well, since they fit Moona. I have to get a set and try them on her. I've also used Bratz babies and Bratz Kids stuff, as you can tell from earlier posts.

6. Hi Clochette,

Thanks for the advise! Phew, it's good that I have consulted before purchasing them ;)

----------

Sadly, in my country... there are hardly any kelly or bratz clothing (just clothing without the doll) in the toy/doll department... To make thing even more challenging, my banji doll is a boy :doh <-- Random: even Ken doll clothing is rare until recently!:sweat

Guess I have to look for these via online or learn to sew:sweat

Many thanks!

7. My daughter has Monster High, and just from the looks of it, they would be too large/long on my little Banji, who doesn't have a lot to wear either! Congrats on your new boy, chewhq! I'm sure you'll find him some cute things.

8. Try here : http://www.persephone.com/dawn/fashions/topperpatterns.html. Some of the jacket or pant patterns may work for you.

9. Ditto on the Dawn clothing. I've a bit of luck with Kelly/Tommy things. There is some issue with fit, but for the life of me (at 7am with no coffee), I can't remember what it was. Bratz tops were a bit large, but I found some that worked very well - they were just oversized/poufy. There are FABULOUS sewers - Marsh makes wee leather trousers and Spampy (?) is just wonderful in general.

This is a Bratz top & Marsh pants:

[​IMG]

10. I like Gothic and Lolita inspired dresses for my girls. I wish dollmore could make more dresses and shoes. Also more wigs to choose from. I know there is a bunch of Banjies I would like and I feel sad they care so little about the banjies....

Anyone asked them why they make so little Banji stuff?

11. I've found that it's not atypical for a company to neglect their tiny line...it's usually not an active line for them, and tiny clothing is a challenge to make, and tiny sizes aren't as coordinated between companies the way SD sizes are. Most companies that have a 1/12th line have very little in the way of support items for them because often it will only fit their doll and not others (PocketFairy, Elfdoll, etc). It's an unfortunate fact in the land 'o tinys, and it hasn't really changed much since I started in 2005.

IMHO, Dollmore has quite a few outfits available, much more than most tiny companies, considering it really only fits one doll.

12. Yes they do have a good selection in comparison to other companies. It`s just that with all of the amazing dresses and outfits they have made so far, I`m just dying to see some more releases.

13. My off-topic girls find a DoA use! Here's a montage of what I have that fits or sorta fits a Banji girl. Pardon the lack of a wig, I belated realized that velcro needed to come OFF and wow but her wig is so much more manageable now:

[​IMG]

Top left outfit is from Dead Tired Draculaura who is in the bottom right corner as well (with her outfit on) for size comparison reference. As you can see, the shirt in the back doesn't close over the Banji's tush, and it doesn't matter if the pants are on or off. The shirt's shoulders are also way too big. The pants are a little wide in the waistband even with the velcro done as far over as possible. Top right is the fishnet leggings from the original Draculaura. Middle outfit is Dead Tired Ghoulia Yelps shirt and original Draculara skirt, the shoulders are better on this one but still not perfect; shirt at least secures nicely in the back.

Bottom left shows that you'd have to cut the arms off the original Draculaura shirt, that or take the Banji's hands off. Fairly sure that outfit would fit decently not counting the arms but it's hard to tell since I actually collect the MH dolls and am not about to ruin their clothes. ^^;;

So, do they fit? Eh... kinda. Sorta. Depends on the piece. If you just wanted them for BJD clothes then you could tailor a lot of it to fit better.

14. Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has tried little dal/pullip clothes?

15. Hello happy Banji owners!
      According to Dollmore the head circumstance is 3inch, is that true? :) Thanks!

16. Blueberry-doll>> Went to take the measurement. yup it about 3 inch. :)

17. chewhq, thank you so much : D
      I wish there was more wigs from Dollmore for Banji. It's hard to find such small size : )

18. Blueberry-doll>> I got to agree with you, Banji size are indeed challenging and there seem to be limited choices in dollmore in term of wig/eye/clothes.

In the end, I went to buy a lati size fur wig from Sunny World (I think that the smallest) and did some random cutting and sewing..
      [​IMG]

19. I got to open my Emoji over the weekend. She fits into long/ loose Kelly clothes well. Stacie or Only Hearts Club clothe are huge on her. I have a couple vintage Crissy/ Buffy pieces that might fit (nightgown and party dress) but I want to wash them first. I haven't tried Kelly boots yet, but most Kelly shoes are too small. Stacie/ Only Hearts Club shoes are too big.They flop around or look like clown shoes. Funnily enough, the shoes that fit the best are hard plastic Stacie boots that were once the favorite shoes of a similar sized Crissy or Buffy that was once my mom's. I plan to get her a few pieces of the bratz kids clothes that are usually cheap on ebay, and sew her some things with the Dawn patterns someone provided a link to earlier.

One could try Puki Puki or Real Puki sized wigs.
      For eyes, Captured in Glass and Dreaming Tree Studios make them small enough. DDE has a range from Glib, too.

Added:
      Have since tried on previously mentioned antique clothes I found them to be too big. The boots that are now hers go on and off easily without falling off. "The Boots" are also hot pink. When I put them on her this morning, she gave me look like, "Have you got a problem with my shoes? I like them." The panties I found for her are Kelly ones in hot pink plaid with lace. They always seemed ridiculous until I put them on her. They are so cute on her. Apparently she looks good in pink. And I was planning on dressing her in forest colors.