1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollMore Catish Dolls discussion part 1:

Jun 13, 2006

1. She's so beautiful, @suruni! I especially love the contrast between her bright blue eyes and her pink skin and the wig suits her perfectly.

2. [​IMG]20180212_154312 by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

My Melancholy Black Reaa. She got new ears and a short cute tail. With these magnetic ears she can use any type of wigs as long as the size fits. My plans is to oneday have her sent to get her ears and tail blushed, and get her a face-up with more colors that makes it easier to see her dark face in pictures. And she's gonna have her nails painted as well :kitty2

#263 manabusama, Feb 12, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    3. These ears are awesome, @manabusama! Where did you get them?

4. Thank you :kitty2

Here :kitty2 welcome to piposshop
      welcome to piposshop

It's the small sized ears I have. But they don't exactly look like small sized ears on her though. But they are the perfect size if you want bigger ears for a MSD. And the tail is the small size. The tail is cute and short. I love the length of it :kitty1 She can sit on her butt and the tail won't be all over the place because it's too long!

I haven't had her ears sanded down on the head cap yet. I made a temporary head cap stuffing her head with toilet paper first. And then stuffing a silicone head cap with toilet paper, pulling the edges of the toiletpaper filled silicone head cap over her head. Then I used masking tape to hold the temporary headcap in place.

[​IMG]20180219_003743 by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

#266 manabusama, Feb 18, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    5. That was really clever @manabusama ! I was just wondering if you modded the original head cap or found another solution.

6. @Mitis Feles I'm not much of a modder or a painter. So I'm planning to oneday send her off to get a new face-up that makes her face show better in pictures. And have her ears and tail blushed as well. I'll have her original ears removed from her head cap at the same time so she won't need to have this home made head cap on anymore.

It won't be for a while though. I currently have some other BJD plans I need take care of. It's no big deal if she have this head cap system for a while. It works really fine so, and I'll be able to put any type of wig on her as long as it fits :kitty2

I think it's a little bit silly though that Dollmore did not just make magnetic ears instead when they intended for her to wear wigs! But nevertheless the Catish Reaa dolls are still amazing :kitty2

#268 manabusama, Feb 19, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    7. @suruni your dreaming fluxus is gorgeous! I don't share mine enough!

@manabusama I really like the ears you've made for your girl, they suit her perfectly. It would be nice to have more variety with these dolls.

I have just ordered the standard non-dreaming Pink Fluxus as I can't get enough of that pink fondant looking resin.

I am hoping Dollmore release some more Catish girls this year *fingers crossed for blue or lilac resin*

8. Congratulations on your Pink Fluxus, beatnik! :cheer Like you, I'd love to see Dollmore offer new Catish releases and those colors you mentioned would be lovely choices!

9. More Pink Reaas! :D

YES for more fantasy colours! I would love to get a Catish Reaa in mint skin since that's my favourite resin colour but would love to see just any new colour!

10. I agree on more variety! I do love the dolls but I just don't understand why they did not make the ears magnetic when they intended for the doll to be wearing wigs :? They did complicate things a bit by not making the ears magnetic. The seams around the ear holes on the wigs are quite visible. I didn't like the way the wigs are, that's why I decided to get her some magnetic ears. I'm a little bit picky about stuff like that, but that might just be me though. And I did not like the lack of tail on my girl so she have a cute little tail that belongs with the ears.

But congrats on the order :) Don't mind my pickyness :sweat The doll is really awesome just as it is though. It's just that I wanted my girl to fit better in with my Luts kid and model delf cats.

11. =^.^= OH I wasn't aware there was a thread dedicated to Catish girls :D

I'll add a bit or orange to your day with my graceful Dreaming Reaa <3

"-Is spring today? Are the leaves coming back?"
      "-Yes Reaa, they'll be growing back soon."
      "- I'll sit here and watch them grow then =^.^= "

[​IMG]Reaa in Spring by Annie Richer, on Flickr

#273 Lawrichai, Mar 20, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    12. @Lawrichai What a cute sewing table your Reaa has! <3 Is she making a new summer dress for herself? I also love her bright coloured wig!

What do you guys think about the posing of Reaa by the way? I've restringed and hot glue sueded my Reaa body but I'm still not quite happy. It seems her upper torso keeps flopping. I really dislike those big boobs! Makes dress making so hard since my Reaa is a young girl not a grown woman. Some day I'll sand those melons flat!

13. @Lawrichai I got agree love the sewing machine table/accessories (doll sized pin cushion..adorable) I have one of the cheap plastic one from my generation dolls would love to find something more realistic though. Gorgeous doll as well.

14. I got the same issue, though I haven't started to suede her.
      It's on my to-do list.

As pretty and graceful as she is, she can't stand to save her life!
      I switched her high heel feet for flat ones and she's wearing boots that helps her stand, but I too have that "SUDDEN BACK BEND" moment when I try to pose her. ><

I'm starting to think she was meant to have her butt stick out ;)

15. Ouzel is gorgeous-that wig really suits her-and those eyes! She is one pretty kitty!